Feel happy for me!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by raj.hendrix, Jun 24, 2007.

1. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

kinda busy at work actually, will probably come on later in the evening,

and if you do find that site Laney created do let me know too, they seem to have vanished

2. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

What forums?

3. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

the one laneymaney and yazi post and troll away..

and mr."i want soundclips" listen to the clip and tell me what u think about it

4. jinglebells11

jinglebells11 New Member

hey im going to take this time and properly educate you on something that everyone else already knows jimmy page sucks pink floyd their good if you sit around all day getting high and being stupid.

5. jinglebells11

jinglebells11 New Member

oh and quit quoting kurt cobain im sick of hearing anything that came out of his mouth

6. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

err....somebody please put this guy back in the steel cabin he escaped from.

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I think he has lost his sanity, after doing some dope.

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

PS: the forum was killed long before it could fly

9. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

haw! where do laney and yazi take out his daily frustations now then? or did they get a life :p:

10. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Nice amp matey. I can't wait till tallkien finishes mine, I'm thinking of a 4X12 cab to go with it. *is waiting**

11. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

a 4 * 12 marshall cab costs about 11k here but the speakers inside are chinese made celestions...what you could do is get a couple of vintage 30s from abroad which'll cost about 230-240k and then house them in a birchwood cab(marshall tone) which Erisa can build for you...for the same price you'd have a killer 2 * 12 cab with vintage 30s! thats what im going to do as soon as i save up that much :)

12. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

I'm thinking of going for a bunch of Sammi's. But all that depends on how much cash i have. Right now, i have just enough for the head.

13. caprico4

caprico4 New Member

i've read that review on harmony-central...

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ because he would've posted that himself.

15. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

ROFL
    Nice stuff. Lucky dawg >.>