Feedback The Poem

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by DrSaurabh, Nov 23, 2004.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Feedback

hey, i need help.......someone tell me....how thehell do i generate enough feed back to get a long enough sustain........how do i generate feedback which i can use in my playin...i want to use the feedback the way townshed did.......so how do i generate enough usable feedback without cranking up the volume too high........or if i have to......with the volume too high....

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

good poem doc ,...

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Use DiMarzio tone Zone..

:music: Crystal Planet - Joe Satriani

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Doc, we a new forum for this...moving thread.

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

how do i get enugh feedback without changing my picups????
    @everyone....what poem......????
    i have no idea how this is happening..all the titles of my threads are changing...
    the title of this one was just Feedback and i was referring to the gonging howling noise....
    even the name of my other thread changed...it was suposed to be just using the pinky...how it changed to using the pinky to play scales..i have no idea...admins help...
    that apart....any other way of getting good feedback....which i can actually use...to get enough feedback generated sustain....??

6. Distortion Pedals Help Get A Fair Amt Of Sustain..and Using A Little Amt Of Delay Also Helps...

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

but isnt there anyother way to get just sustain without using anything but my guitar and amps.......ive been trying to get a good amount of feedback for the intro to estranged...but just dont get enough....