Favourite Movie Quotes

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Menon

Menon New Member

In Awaara Paagal..
    Akshay Kumar: Yeh kya hai maalum hai? Popat kehte hain isko!!
    Paresh Rawal: Arrey yeh dekho...isko itna bhi nahi maalum..yeh popat nahi hai chhuri hai..kisne bola tumko yeh popat hai? Majjak Karta hai!!

IN the Reliance ad:
    :He's awesome ya..chacha bolta hai..ab phone bhi mangega!!
    Paresh Rawal is brilliant!!

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@browneyegurl and theguitaristofm....this is for u guys.

movie:hungama

paresh rawal's wife: hai bhagwan!! mujhe tum uuthate kyu nahi?
    paresh: arey.....woh bhagwan hai.....koi pahalwan naahi!! :p: :p:

3. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

hahaha its just class the dialogues in that film are fantastic i have it on tape and wenever i'm bored i watch it...u cant stop laughing...especially in the last 30 mins of the film.

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

^^^ lol FR , you are juss too good for all these dialogues , how can you manage to keep them in ur head ,, really enjoyed each and every post of urs over here ... lol

sholay ( daram paji to hema )

tumhara naam kya hai basanti ....

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^FR, bobby, LOL:)
    That guy in Sholay, he's always going, "Hum Angrezo ke Zamaane ke he......." Really cool:)

6. fictional_real

@bob...thanx pal.

this is a classic one for you....frm the movie andaz apna apna.

scene: aamir and salman khan r coming sitting on their luna to give paresh rawal(Teja) the ransom of 50 lakhs to free their father in law.

Teja: paise kaha hai?
    aamir: pehle batao uncle kaha hai?
    Teja: paise lao pehle....
    aamir: hemne kachi goliya naahi kayee hai....pehle uncle lao phir paise denge!! :cool:
    Teja: (telling aamir and salman to look down)...ye dekh ..ye dekh.
    aamir: kya hai?
    amir and salman: (on seeing a gun in his hand) :shock: :shock:
    aamir: accha accha ....ye lo tumhare paise....(and gives him a plastic bag)
    Teja::shock: ...ye kya hai?:mad:
    aamir: ye paise hai......theek aat hazar theen so ninaave paise (Rs.8399) :p:
    Teja: ye ferodi ke paise hai ya mayat ka chanda?? :mad: :mad: :)p:)

after dat Teja takes his money..and gives it to robert...
    Robert: itni si chotti bag.....lagta hai lakh lakh ke pachas (50) check hai!!! :p:

@bob....in sholay actually amitabh says to hema ....tumhara naam kya hai basanti?

7. @all noone mentineed MUNNA BHAI MBBS DIALOGUES
    mamu....
    dean: agar aisa lorg doc banega to apne pateints se kahainger mamu lait jao teri to watt lag gayi lol
    really nice ones in that film

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

No rules for the forum, post whatever u want

Heres one of my favourites:

The path of the righteous one is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brothers' keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!!
    Pulp Fiction :rock:

9. aleric

aleric New Member

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning.Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Trainspotting

Can't call it a quote though.

10. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

haramzade mein thera khoon peejaoonga - bruce willis in hindi dubbed die hard with a vengence

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

lolz@propellerhead

12. bob-bobby

@ dennis - we already had a movie quote thread , so merging ur thread with the first one!!

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

weird, i had searched to make sure there wasnt any previus thread
    sorry about that mod

14. fictional_real

LOL...these guys r really funny.

in this movie 1947 earth aamir khan (in english) says..shut up motherf**ker. in hindi subtitle its return......

"kirpiya shaant rehiye"! :p:

@bob...hey, more paresh coming 4 u. ;)

15. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

hahahahaha :)) That was just too good

16. bob-bobby

@ FR - you are great maen , awaiting the paresh rawal hits from you , i am surely his die hard fan , hes the most hilarious actor in the industry as of now ,...

@ dennis - nps , chill and enjoy ur self !!!

17. sdownunder

sdownunder New Member

I'll be back...(terminator )

Are O Sambah ( Gabbar )

18. sdownunder

sdownunder New Member

In the movie 'Masti'

Vivek : Ramlaljiki chtthi hai
    Amrita : Kaun Ramalalji ?
    V : Ramlalji... Jab mere pitaji pahlibar mumbai aye.. unkepaas sirf Rs10 the,
    Magar Ramlaljine unhe raheneko ghar diya, khaneko roti di, pahenneko Kapde diye ...
    Amrita : itna sabkuch sirf dus rupayeme ? :)))))))

19. malayalam2004

malayalam2004 New Member

jab tak tere paanv chalenge ... iski saanse chalegi

arre bhai mil jul ke hi to kaam hota hai ( Flop show )

20. kaiser

kaiser Bored

1..'whenever there's a doubt, there's no doubt' - robert de niro, ronin.

2..'i'll make him an offer he cant refuse' marlon brando, godfather

3..'mumbai ka don kaun? bhikhu mahtre!!' manoj bajpai, satya

4.'mere paas maa hai' shashi kapoor, deewar

5.some dude to big b: maaf karna, aap ko dhandha karna nahin aata. apne kaha hota to main 1-2 lakh aur kam kar deta.

big b: dhandha karna to aapko nahin aata, apne agar is bilding ke 10 lakh aur maangey hote, to main de deta.

dude(looking at the building he just sold, wondering):accha, aisi kya baat hai is bilding mein?

[the dialogue, awesome]
    big b: 20 saal pehle meri maa ne yahan eenthein uthayi thi, aaj yeh bilding main use tohfa dene jaa raha hoon'........deewar

6. ' the names bond, james bond' james bond films.

7. 'i see dead people' the kid in sixth sense.

8. deven verma: ek rassi dena.
    vendor: ek minute. (returns with some rope)..while deven looks at the rope, vendor asks, kya kaam ke liye chahiye?
    deven verma: pankhe se latakne ke liye.
    vendor (casually): ek minute, acchi wali rassi lata hoon...

hahahhaha

more coming..!