favourite change of pacers.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Apr 11, 2005.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

what do you listen to as a change of pacer from the type of music you usually associate with.

for example if you listen to hindi musis most of the time and when it gets too hackneyed you try some michael jackson, then thats your change of pacer.

i like post 80's rock mostly, folowed by pre 80ies stuff.

my change of pacers are the little metal i listen do at times, lots of joan baez, dylan, pete seegers. kingston trio and other such folk/protest stuff. i also change pace with country and oldies ( jom reeves, carpenters, even christian gospels) and instrumental music, (not classical, but richard clayderman, eddie calvert, kenny g, shadows etc). i also listen to indian classical music and gazals and bhajan when the mood sezes me.

2. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i change pACE FROM rOCK TO cOUNTRY /BLUE OR cLASSICALS

but it happens often
    i listen to Led Zep ,Metallica , u2 , Sum 41, Junoon , Van halen , jimi hendrix , Linkin park

But some times when i get fedup from rock ...i switch on to
    Beatles , Eagles , .etc...

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

only one reply? :(

4. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

I do it with some good old rock,,,sometimes coldplay works...Ya ..cant think right now..

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i didnt get the question. is it that some people listen to only one kind of music? :shock:

6. remi

remi New Member

Most of the time I listen to Bollywood music..but change of pacer defnitely would be listening to Annamacharya Kritis or classic carnatic music of Balamurali Krishna....

I dont know abt others my lazy afternoons I always listen to Jagjit singh.. To bring mood up defnitely listen to MJ or some fast music...

ofcourse in the evenings I always play fm stations pop music in car...sometimes R&B music i.e rap too ..

My room mate has thingy for healing therapy collection which play soft instrumental ..which I am enjoying these days..

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

actually i just realised something terrible... i only listen to stuff i wanna learn next.. for exampel i am listening to oh humdum suniyori from saathiya.. not because i like the song.. but because i want to learn the vocoder part in the song... or I listen to my own stuff... that sux... i dont know when i stopped listening to music for pleasure.. damn this sux... i dont know what i want to listen...

8. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

yeah J ... you should take music more casual then thinking @ notes and strumms and all that kind of stuff..... i remember once you told me .....
    " if one can imagine rajesh khanna singing whilw listening to mere sapanonki rani ... then there is no way you can figure out notes.... you need to concentrate on one instrument at a time..... " ......

on similar line, i'd suggest sometimes do imagine rajesh khanna, and u'll love the song more..... :)

.....ummm ....my change of pacers 'd be heavy metal ..... would prefer soft romantic songs otherwise ...... :)

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

no i will think of a madhuri dixit or sonali bendre song.. why the hell would i want to imagine rajesh khanna :mad:

10. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

ha ha ha ha
    .... that is funny .....he hehehe ....
    ha ha haa
    ha hhaaa .....
    yeah i am sorry, i' should have gien another song as example.... like dhak dhak karne laga :p:

11. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

Just think about Smarmila Tagore man...She was really hot