Favourite Cannibal Corpse song(s)

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by shsnawada, Jun 25, 2005.

1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Most of them kind of sound the same, but still some of the old ones stand out.

Which one do you think is the best?

2. tejas

tejas ..........

I don't like Cannibal Corpse. I feel they use noise to cover up the lack of talent. But there is one song of theirs which I do like, and thats Pit Of Zombies.

3. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

yeah pit of zombies is bad ass. I like Jack Owen's use of seven string guitars in some of their songs.

4. shsnawada

Yeah, jack owen is seriously bad ass. He has left the band though. You got to watch the spine splitter live video where he does this kickass solo.

5. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I don't like CC but the performance of Hammer Smashed Face during the cut-scene from Ace Ventura is pretty wicked.

6. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

I use to dislike their music. I JUST got into them. What's their most technical album? Some of the riffs I've heard Pat and Jack pull off are ****ing nice!

7. shsnawada

I recommend the last three albums. They are equally (almost) technical: Bloodthirst, Gore Obsessed and The Wretched Spawn. You can try bloodthirst to get into them. It grows on you quite quickly.
    All you have to do to get into cannibal corpse is 'imagine' that there was a louder bass guitar.