Favourite Beer/Wine/Whiskey/Rum... etc...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Nayan, Apr 29, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

seems like , she already is !!!!

:drunk: :beerbob:

2. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

@bob
    :grin: cant really comment on tht..
    @smriti (only)
    now i kno wht u meant by "social drinking is ok. but not bewada kinds"
    dug up my yahoo message archieves :p:

@all
    but lemme tell u wht hapnd at ma grad party (infrmal 1.. at my frndz place)
    i am kinda strictly No-No 2 smokin/drinkin ... but ya.. occasionally..like whn thrs a bday of a close frnd.. i am made 2 drink .. but most of da time i nevr go beyond 1/2 - 1 peg and tht too sumtimes vry cleverly i manage 2 pour it in sum1 else's glass :)

but da grad party was kinda diff.. my frndz took xtra caution 2 see dat i don escape dis time.. also i thot.. y not hav a go at it ... so i had 8 - 9 pegs of Bacardi Rum in 45 mins.. :shock:
    aftr 6 pegs i don kno wht happnd.. it was a complete BLACK OUT !!!!

baad mein sunne ko aya..
    1. maine bahut chata apne dost logo ko.. sab pak gaya .. my fav dialogue of da evening was.. "I am OK.. I am OK" :grin:

2. ulti kiya

3. uske baad.. maine sabko yeh bhi kaha ki..
    " y do ppl throw up aftr havin a couple of pegs ?? they shud kno thr limit.. luk at me.. i had so may pegs.. yet i havnt done a single thing wrong..!! drink lene ke baad ulti karna PAAP hai !! hic !!"

4. all of a sudden devlopd spcl feelings ovr a batch mate (female obvsly) .. heaven knows how n y dat particular grl!!!! i'm quite sure a frnd of mine edged me on.. nywayz i wantd 2 call her at tht time of da night (2:00 a clock).. my frndz were kinda WISE and kept all da cell phones out of ma reach.. xcept 4 one guy who tried his best 2 pass me his phone.. thankfully i was 2 drunk 2 figr tht out and the mission remaind unsuccessful... but nxt day da grl came 2 kno all abt it.. courtesy dat wondrful frnd of mine .. havnt talkd 2 her since.. needless 2 say she was as shockd as I was :dance:

dats enuf guyz.. altho i left out sum parts.. ;)

nyways I am OK I am OK :drunk:

3. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

LOL Subhro....You reminded me of the first and only time I got drunk with my 6 friends in the hostel... We had decided to get drunk that night!!! Oh God...what a night that was... Me and another girl started dancing to the Macarena (we being the lousiest dancers in the world!!! ) and it was quite a sight... we had a "Walk the straight line competition".... Of course we don't know who won... One of the girls even made us believe that her roommate was a blue angel and I contested her claim saying she can't be an angel coz she didn't have wings!!! Hahahahaha...Woke up the next morning with a terrible hangover... was depressed all day over some stupid reason .... anyways....
    Rest better go unsaid...
    Cheers,
    Tejasi..

4. Subhro

lol tejasi :)
    WALK IN A STRAIGHT LINE !! :)
    and ya.. u don need wings 2 be an angel :p:

btw u got da sweetest, cutest signature out here in IGT.. :)
    tata...

5. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Till date, i taste alcohol only thrice!
    I like the taste of Whiskey!
    Favs:
    Whiskey: McDowell's No. 1 & Imperial Blue
    Vodka: Smirnoff
    Beer: None.. I dont seem to like its taste!!

My first encounter was with Imperial Blue! Glupped down some 8pegs... and it was cool! I was standing on my feet comfortably!
    We had few self-tests like walk in straight line & speak A B C D E...
    Guess wat, all successfully passed! :grin:
    Actually, the test taker wasnt in senses! hahaha :)

Second encounter was with Vodka!
    Yuck.. we got an Smirnoff... and had no idea how to enjoy it! We checked few online sites...and it said add lime! We did that.. but we hardcore digesters.. didnt liked it! So we had it neat!
    That was one thing, which struck in my throat! Still remember its taste!
    Wat we did? hahaha.. called up my friend in UK! Expert in drinking! He suggested.. eat cheese...lots of cheese and then gulp neat!
    Thanks to him... the rest of night was a peaceful thing.... The Cheese made Vodka slide down the throat easily and we began to have fun! ;)

3rd encounter was with McDowell's No 1!
    Its one of the best things i ever tasted... Slide down the throat like anything... Totally smooth!
    That day... we emptied an 750ml bottle within no time! My friend cudnt digest it.. and was doing 'ulti' in morning.. I was cool! Must have had some 8-9pegs!
    Lucky i digested them!
    Never faced any hangovers in earlier encounters.. but this last one had some effect on my mind! It was slightly heavy.. tats it!
    This third encounter was on the eve of Chirstmas!

I tasted alcohol.. as a quest to try everything in Youth! Well, i am glad i did it and know what is what!
    And since my last encounter, i stopped drinking as a promise to my Angel :)
    I am Glad to do that!

My msg: Drinking is good... but only in necessary amounts.. Any overdose is harmful to the body!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

6. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

@bobby grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................am not. n i think i mentioned clearly that it ws my first shot n wont mind hvin it again coz i know that a certain amnt of alchohol isnt bad for health.

@subhro......i still believe in what i said:)

7. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

To Subhro
    "btw u got da sweetest, cutest signature out here in IGT.. :)
    tata"

Hey thanks Subhro...It isn't original btw...Tht's what a 4 year old girl said when she was asked the meaning of love....Cute, isn't it?

8. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

For a 4 year old being to give that definition of Love, she must be a re-incarnation of a great being :nw: .
    I have four dogs at home, out of which 2 Labrador pups of 2 months old. Drenched in Love these days :)

9. bob-bobby

@ smriti - lol , jk ... chill

@ zoom - your friend gave you a nice advise abt cheese , anything like cheese , butter or some tit bits helps the flow of spirits more freely ...

sure as you said , if you know ur limits - u d enjoy ur drinks ...

10. Nayan

Nayan .:Humblebee Jumble:.

That is what the French Paradox is about isn't it... though the french drink a lot still they tend to live longer and healthier... it is down to the drinking of wine in moderation... people have concluded...

But to tell you the truth... I cant deny one thing and that is some of the best times that I have had have been drinking with my mates...

11. Subhro

@tejasi.. original or copied.. whtevr.. u still got da sweetest n da cutest 1 :)
    @smriti.. u do ?? :p:

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i hope bobby hasn't come across dis thread...if he did..den lord save u...yes i do mean lord_neo...hehehehehehehe

13. bob-bobby

i gave out my choices much earlier !!!! check out the 1st page ...

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

damn...of cours u did..how is it possible dat a bewada hears somthing bout alcohol and doesn't go check it out...eheheheheh... :dance: