favorite guitarist?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bcrich, Jul 17, 2010.

1. purple_heyze

purple_heyze New Member

Hendrix, Clapton, Knopfler

2. thedisciple

thedisciple New Member

Buckethead
    shawn lane
    guthrie govan,
    gilmour,
    knopfler,
    hendrix,
    tony iommi
    jimmy Page.
    warren mendonsa.

3. sahil199212sa

sahil199212sa New Member

best guitarists:
    michael batio ( the fastest shredder ever) cant believe no one took his name. if u dnt knw him, u have no right to play guitar. lol
    paul gilbert ( great musician)
    eric clapton (when it comes to acoustic)

4. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

He's the fastest PLAYER. But by far the worst in musicianship and composition. Same holds for YJM.
    Also, tell me one thing...y u tyep liek dis?

5. guitarfreak_106

guitarfreak_106 New Member

I'm disappointed there is no mention of SRV...even on lists filled with blues guitarists...checkout his show at El Mocambo

6. flood

flood New Member

your fail is too great to be described in words or even in pictures. you don't know shit about guitar or music for that matter.

eric clapton when it comes to acoustic?

you do realize that eric clapton has a signature strat for a reason, as opposed to a lot of other signature series artists out there?

heavy metal practically grew out of cream's electric blues. iommi got the gig with sabbath only because he could play clapton's material well.

now sod off, and come back when you've gotten your facts right.

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Let him be off ...
    He must've heard Eric's acoustic stuff - which they play on Valentines day etc over the Channel Pee and FM.

Of course he wouldn't be knowing about Nuo-Flamenco - in fact I don't think many ppl here would be knowing about it (other than Paco de Luca)

8. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles