Favorite brand of booze?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rickkkyrich, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

haha, no worries, it's never too late to go green ;)

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

na na.. i did found it in college though... not as ignorant as it may seem.. :]

3. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

^_^ yess...!!

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Would you like some sweeties little girl?
    Come a little closer
    I'm gonna show you a brand new world tonight
    I've got a palace full of fantasy
    Ready made just for you and me
    Once you're there I'm gonna take you for a ride

Close the curtains and turn out the lights
    Beneath my wing it's gonna be alright
    A little secret just for you and me
    I've got the kind of toys you've never seen
    Manmade and a bit obscene
    Little angel come and sit upon my knee

No use crying cause you cant go back
    Now your here to stay
    You cant run
    You cant hide
    You cant tell me what I feel inside

5. wylder

wylder Member

As crazy as he is, Mr John Osbourne writes (or used to write?) some awesome lyrics. Love that song.

Wonder what brand inspires him...

6. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

just to prove..i ain't no lil kid
    naa..i don't want any sweeties..for me they ain't a high bid..
    and your world of fantasy
    might not be anything new for me
    by the way..my secret world is more fantastic
    its way more dramatic.. and not sadistic
    its like a constant roller costar ride
    there is a lot more excitement in my simple stride
    i don't lust for any of your toys(obscene)
    i'll ride solo and one day you'll shield your eyes coz of my sheen
    and i ain't dropping no tears..i am not running away..i am not looking for a hiding place..
    ill come to you..look into your eyes..with a hope to see some respect combined with surprise on your charming face..

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It's a match made in heaven :')

or a little further down south if that's how you roll...

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well.
    We can decide which world is better only after experiencing both.
    You show me yours ... and come and see mine.

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

\m/
    And what about Zakk Wylde's insane guitar playing?
    Not to forget about the transitions from clean to overdrive during the verses!

No More Tears is one of my all time favorite album - riffs, leads, song arrangements, lyrics ...
    And of course Ozzy's wailing voice

Let see how it transpires.

10. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

umm..this is not a reply to any of the comments here..
    but a lil off track..do you guys really believe that matches are made in heaven?? or the people who are destined to meet do they always actually get together??? ..

11. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

12. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'm not sure I believe in heaven...and I'm sure I don't believe in one single person being your one true love. However, I do believe in some sort of destiny/fate/whatever you want to call it.

14. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

oooooooo... :O what makes you say that..??

15. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

i dun relly beleive in destiny..i mean man is the master and creator of his own luck..solely acc. to me..
    plus it happens many times..i have seen it..someone loves x y or z a lot...they kno it...maybe they love him/ her too..but for no apparant reason they don' get together.. hmm sad..
    i mean if there is a thing such as destiny..it normally sucks.. :(

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, do I detect the pangs of jilted love?

I think it's rather arrogant to think that you're in control of all of your actions...that you create luck. I can understand someone saying that we are where we are because of a chance occurrence of events. On another day, perhaps things could have been different. Probably true. I think belief in destiny is a way to help us accept what is happening around us. It sounds way cooler than thinking "hmm, what a coincidence" or "what bad luck" depending on which side of luck you're on. I think it's rather arrogant to think you're in control of everything

Maybe you're not old enough to have ever seen a TV series called the Wonder Years? Watch it if you can. I suspect you'll like it.

Oh, and I think it's destiny that I will meet this girl in Paris and we will fall in love :')

Sunday Bloody Sunday - YouTube

17. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

lol nope.. :p

and about luck..umm what can i say..i heard this quote somewhere..and i believe it.. " good luck is a shortcut..i don't believe in shortcuts...bad luck is an excuse.i don't believe in excuses.." :)
    and wonder years.. i haven't really heard of it..ill check it out for sure.. thank you

and bout your paris love..ummm ...all the best for it... and yeah some information ..french perfumes are the most famous coz people there avoid taking a bath and they have..what shall i call it.. a genuine lack of hygiene maybe.. :p sooo good luck.. :p

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'd be very interested on your take on still-born children in that case. How would you explain the situation of the child who died during birth?

My take on it would have been that it was unfortunate - an event that maybe some other people could have influenced but the child could not. For the child, it was just bad luck (or destiny if you so prefer).

and haha yes, the Europeans in general are not known for their hygiene...I can vouch for that.

19. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Only thing i know bout Europe is Absinthe... I wanna have it again soon... get me one bjr...

20. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

well the child won't be thinking about it ..would he??? i mean he is still born..
    so how can you say that it would be "bad luck " for him or her..