Fate of a RockStar...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by JAZZ, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Nah... its like, the more u try and understand music, what it really is, the whole theory, the hard-work and stuff, u realize that, yeah, these people have to have worked hard for it... it's thier way of life.. let them do what they want...

Chuck Schuldner died young.. and he was a god!!! So did Jimi...

I jus cant understand one thing bout NIRVANA - why is that every1 who lissens to nirvana immediately becomes a Cobain mark??? Sure, his ending was tragic and surprisin and ****, but like, comon... there's more to music than a red-haired leftie...

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

its all about the image..beginer tock fans just get hooked on to the image..they dont know too much abt music to tell how crappy it actually is

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah... that may actually be it... so like, thats why underground music is generally so nice...

4. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well people do u think that Rockers r more crazy than ny other Musicians..e.g popstars ?

5. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

well i guess they like to think of themselves as more crazy ... even if deep down they are not ... this reminds me of the movie ... "almost Famous" ... which is very close to the actual picture of the 70's-80's rock scene which was a lot more crazy than it is today ...

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well ita the Rock musik which makes u crazy....even i get wild n turned on when i go 2 rock cocert....or listen to rock

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i dont get crazy when i listen to rock music...something must be wrong with u dude..get urself checked up!

8. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

i ive heard of people getting a "rush" when they listen to rock/metal or whateever, but not that type.

9. nadish

nadish Active Member

No1 lives 4ever. Every1 has 2 return 2 God 1 day...

10. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

But few people early as the Rockers and few quite lately as the popstars. :)

11. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

@dennis
    im crazy.....cuz im a Rockstar...

12. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

or soon ll b .....

13. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

^^^^ soon u'll be what?
    crazy or rockstar? ....lolz ........

14. Mr. Scary

he will join Junoon.

15. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well both... :think: :eek::

16. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

:beer: i ll join you

17. Mr. Scary

no problem dude! im looking for a guitarist anyway.

18. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

okay then we ll both join Junoon :rockon:

19. Mr. Scary

hahaha...k man, we're taking this topic off course. back to my statement...where was i ..oh yeah cobain=moron.

20. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

lolz...point taken mr.scary!...its so irritating when at rock shows amateur bands just keep on covering cobain over and over again...wish he had killed himself before he released Nevermind