Fate of a RockStar...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by JAZZ, Feb 4, 2005.

1. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

yes (may b ) someone was died.. i dont kno who was .i ve seen on t.v...

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

the day slash left , guns and roses died ....

3. aleric

aleric New Member

Lets look at this from a different view.

Do you guys think you can come up with real good stuff being sane.

I think all the good songs/lyrics are written during a state of euphoria or high. The creative genius in you really gets going when you pull that joint.

:rockon:

4. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

people die when they have to.
    its not just rock stars who died young,
    i have some drunks in my gully who didnt see life post 30.
    just that these people dont come in the news ;)

5. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

on Behind the Scenes slash described what happened when he had an overdose "i couldn't beleive it...i died" haha hell of a guy!

6. drunken_wisdom

drunken_wisdom WiSeCrAcKeR

uhmm..like "kurdt kobain"(as he called himself mosta the time)said..."its better to burn out in the hall of fame than to fade away"...makes a lotta sense..he was influenced mostly by jimi hendrix..i guess every sucessful rockstar follows someones foot steps..

7. Mr. Scary

it was neil young that first said "its better to burn out than to fade away". Cobain was a complete moron IMO.

8. drunken_wisdom

and btw no one died in gnr...they wer rockin...but its sad that slash and axl rose had to split...the mind and soul of the band... but did u know that slash formed his own band "velvet revolvers" now?? wats g'n'r without rose....

9. Mr. Scary

^^ the buckethead and tight leather pant and cop hat wearing axl rose era was just ...ugh...

10. drunken_wisdom

Kurt Cobain Was Not A Moron!!!!! He Was Just Amazin....

11. Mr. Scary

And what the hell was so "amazing" about him. Yeah ok he wrote some really nice songs (even though most of them went ahead and became overrated) but there was NOTHING amazing about him killing himself.

12. drunken_wisdom

and btw rose wore "cyclin shorts" mosta the time..not leather pants...get the differnce between both first mr.scary...before u critise talent!

13. drunken_wisdom

i din say it was amazin that he killed himself!please clear ur head and ur eyes before u read the post..

14. Mr. Scary

great, now you consider choice of clothing as talent too? Watch Rock in Rio, he was wearing extremely tight leather pants, no shirt and a cop hat. The main thing i found odd was buckethead being in the band. Plus i did not say that the pants and hat was part of his daily wardrobe. The image i have of the recent GnR is nowhere close to the image i have of the REAL , Original GnR.

15. Mr. Scary

sigh, you dont get it. HE WASNT ALL THAT!!!!! If you're such a big Nirvana fan as you think you are, you'd perfectly know that Kurt didnt even put any effort into his lyrics...seriously! They were usually written/made up on the spot whether it be AT the studio, or even on the way to the studio.

Cobain was an OKAY song writer, im tired of people claiming that you can "relate" to his music or that there's so much meaning in his songs.

16. drunken_wisdom

yea ofcorse clothin is talent too...wats ur problem if he wore such things..he has a mind of his own and has the damn right to wear watever he wants...

17. drunken_wisdom

it takes "talent" to make up songs on the spot!

18. Mr. Scary

you still dont get it...i dont give 42 ****s wtf he wears...i was poking at the apperance of current GNR.....

forget you, you just dont seem to get my point....

i dont give a DAMN about wtf axl wears...buckethead seems out of place in that band.

19. Mr. Scary

that has to be the dumbest thing ive heard in my life. The only person that had talent as both a musician and a songwriter is Dave Grohl. Its a shame how such a band like the Foo Fighters have to be overshadowed by the ever so Overrated Nirvana.

20. drunken_wisdom

first of all...even if i dont get the point...learn to talk to a girl first and wats with usin "wtf"???cut the damn slangs!