Fate of a RockStar...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by JAZZ, Feb 4, 2005.

1. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well most of the rock stars "live fast and die young"
    they mostly die unusual deaths...i.e Drug ovedose,suicide,accidental death
    there r lots of examples...
    Elvis presly, Jimi hendrix, steve clark,richard Bonatham, Jhon lennon,(a man 4rm)
    Guns n roses(dont know his name),lead singer of Nirvana ,Queen....etc

they all died in the young age with alcohal/drug overdoses, accidents..
    wut do you think wuts the reasons behind this for the rocker???

2. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

y they die with so much frustration ??

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

thats because they lead an extreme life.. indian non rock musicians live long for 100 years..
    look at lata mangeshkar she is still alive she was born in the 19th century
    kishore kumar drank alcohol so he died else he might be alive too

they r frustrated because they dont do yoga
    they get into music for the wrong reason *** and drugs
    u know *** drugs and rocknroll
    i think they shuld extend that phrase to *** drugs rock n roll and death

4. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

if you dont know this....let me tell you musicians have very less self-control. if you wake up at nite and suddenly pick your guitar you know wat i am trying to saying. this might be the major reason why so many so rock stars die and majority of them r frm rock genre coz s e x, drugs, agony ...etc is wat rock all abt. if you read cobain's lyrics u'll know wat i am talking abt.

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

most of the time , bieng over hyper is the main reason , u tend to loose out after a while b cos of the simple reason that u dun follow a proper system , diet , habbit , etc etc ...

6. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

hmmnn.. wot abt cliff burton?? he died in a freak accident. n he wud get furious if u called him a rockstar!

7. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

again i blame media ..... i mean there might be tons of ppl who die coz of these reasons .... but only rockstars make news ... and then there are tons of rockstars who are as normal as anybody else, but no newspaper care @ them .....
    but ya that can be true for any celebrity or bussinessman or enbody with lots of name fame power and money ......

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

whats the problem in dying early?
    in the words of jimi:" I am the one who has to die when its time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"

9. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Oh yeah.. well put...
    Quote form Gene Simmons (The Demon, KISS) in American Idol = Rock is all about ***, drugs..." So, that about somes it up... thats why people get in to rehb nowadays.. take for example, James Hetfield, Dave Mustaine... if Cobain was alive, he would been in rehab too...

P.S. Ne1 over here heard of the Cobain homicide theory??? Me thinks there could be something in it...

https://www.justiceforkurt.com - I think - A sure visit for Nirvana marks

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well i think that rock musik makes u crazy....especially for a rockstar when he hits the stage live he gets excited n go wild with the crowd.....
    Guitar and Rock makes them wild and crazy ,when they get fed up of these things ....they got frustrated.....and start Drinking or Norcotics

especially in the past 70/80`s the phrase "s e x ,drugs ,n rock roll 'for them was suitable
    i add another phrase to them " Live fast n Die Young"

11. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well i think that rock musik makes u crazy....especially for a rockstar when he hits the stage live he gets excited n go wild with the crowd.....
    Guitar and Rock makes them wild and crazy ,when they get fed up of these things ....they get frustrated.....and start Drinking or Norcotics

especially in the past 70/80`s the phrase "s e x ,drugs ,n rock roll 'for them was suitable
    i add another phrase to them " Live fast n Die Young"

12. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

^ have you ever played at a gig? Dude if you were on stage you too would go crazy! Thats one of the reasons my band kicked me out (actually the truth is i ripped off slash and his fancy little foot stomp he does...and my bandmates thought i needed what you could call a - permanent time out)

13. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hehe... dude, Slash - one of a kind - smoking and giggin at the same time...

14. Mr. Scary

if i smoked and did that, my mom would jump on stage and beat my sorry ass.

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Lolz... yeah... dat be there... temme, how many bands in India actually smoke up crap before a gig???

16. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i would say most of them..i do ;)

17. Mr. Scary

you are pimp.

18. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

lolz...i wish i was :)

19. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

rocker r almost crazy n wild at the concerts...n so is the crowd

20. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

@ Jazz - u posted in the starting thread that som1 from GN'R died. No one died from GN'R. just 2 tell u . :)