Fastest Guitarist

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Muz guitarist, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Muz guitarist

Muz guitarist New Member

HEY DOES ANY ONE KNOWS THAT WHO IS THE FASTEST GUITARIST OF THE WORLD..
    EXCEPT ME :p:

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

3. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

there are loads of em...
    have u heared of

Micheal Angelo?
    Paul Gilbert?
    Joe Satriani?
    Greg Howe?

4. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I think Alan Holdsworth holds the record for the world's fastest solo/lead, so I guess he's officially the world's fastest guitarist.

Btw I think it needs mentioning that such threads are pointless.

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@DMF, i agree:) Just google or something dudes.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

BTW this thread should be in Music Talk, will be moved.
    Since this thread's already open, i must comment, it's nice to see my idol Yngwie right up there in the 3rd position. Brilliant guitarist. Nice link jayswami.

7. zain

zain New Member

mujhe to nai pata yaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

8. Muz guitarist

Muz guitarist New Member

kiyon nahi pata bhai.....

9. guitarded

guitarded New Member

Steve Vai ...is da fastest guitarist...yeh joe sitriani. is da best technichal guitarist.

10. d_ist_urb_ed

Though i acknowledge the fact that Steve Vai is a GREAT guitarist guitarded, he's not the "fastest" guitarist in the world. That would be Michael Angelo, he's the fastest shredder in the whole world. I suggest you take a look at the link posted by Jayswami above.

11. Taifi

Taifi New Member

dudez i dont guess u have heard him play but the fastest guitarist is SLASH.

12. d_ist_urb_ed

^^LOL, taifi, you speak just like a beginner. Slash:) That's a scream!:)

13. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

slash?? fastest?? LMAO.

14. Mamasteen

Mamasteen <A-W-A-Y>

Taifi, wait for the slowest guitarist thread to come up. I'm sure Slash will have a stand in the top 10. lol
    Death_Metal_Fan, that solo by Alan Holdsworth was incidental if you are talking about the song "FRED" which anyway lasts only for 2 seconds. Phenomenal run from 4:30-4:32 minutes, but that doesn't make him the fastest guitarist always coz it doesn't happen all the time in all the songs.

Muz Guitarist, I'm going to my village (very very remote village ok?) to find out if any Tarzan can swing from tree to trees faster than Michael Angelo :) i'll come back to you and reply if i find one.. heheh before that no point talking about the fastest Guitarist coz there is only one Angelo, whose music is so dull anyhow.

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i am the fastest guitarist. i once got a speeding ticket driving at 105 mph on a 60 mph speed limit road. i had 2 guitars in my car at that time. I think that would make me the fastest guitarist :p:

16. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Thank you for proving my point. If I say Alan Holdsworth is the fastest guitarist and someone else says Michael Angelo Batio is the fastest, does that make either of us wrong? Such threads in my opinion are pointless. There's alwats someone who's going to have a different opinion than yours.

And yes the 4:30 to 4:32 run in Fred is nothing short of phenomenal. :beer:

17. Mamasteen

Mamasteen <A-W-A-Y>

Jayswami, that is nothing compared to my friend who can make a whole guitar in just one day. And in that case, he is the fastest guitarist alive! :)
    And BTW my guitar was shipped by plane ... :D so get behind me hahaha

18. guitarded

guitarded New Member

Steve Vai Is da fastest u chek out pal ur self...

19. d_ist_urb_ed

First you say Slash then you say Steve Vai, have you even hear of Michael Angelo Batio dude or Chris Impelletteri for that matter?

20. Muz guitarist

Muz guitarist New Member

well i guess after me the world's fastest guitarist is Alan Holdsworth ................