Farenheit 9/11

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by dimebag_dimebag, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Man Hust Watched This Movie..it Really Shook Me..
    Its So Detailed....man...bush And His Allies Are As*****s!!
    I Actually Had To Control My Self From Cryin..

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

crying :confused: i thought it was supposed to be a comedy.....i mean bush sitting in a elementry school while getting the news of the world trade cneter getting F#$# up by planes.......no secret service men comming to get him......just sitting there like an F#%%ing idiot........it was one of the funniest movies i ever watched....

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Two contrasting opinions about the movies.........but then both of you, is the movie worth watching at all?

4. sonali did u even see the second half..
    i was f****in moved...the SECOND HALF ....
    the first half was funny i know...but it did not make me laugh..

5. Sonali

i know, you mean the mom crying abt her son....it was pretty sad, specially knowing that he didn't even believe in the war.....yea it's worth watching, gives you a better idea of bush and his amazing mind.....he was presented with a report of a possible terrorist attack....god that part was entertaining......

6. tejas

tejas ..........

I dunno, i really wanted to watch it. And i just might. By the way, has anyone seen eminems new video for mosh. Total Anti-bush, its awsome.

7. michael moores statement in the end where he says"the poorer section of the society always ends up enrolling in the army..and they fight for the countries ffreedom..only wishing that they give their lives for a valid reason for u.."
    its something like that ...but f*****in powerful words..

8. Sonali

oh man, that part was sooo sad and now bush is giving tax cuts to the goddamned wealty ppl.....

9. the whole iraq thing was a fascade...
    just to divert attention..
    michael moore has based his shit on facts..and proper details..

10. kaiser

kaiser Bored

im yet to see the film.....however:

its good that bush has been reelected. hes gonna fuck US so bad, india can become a real power. but again, india has mannu n sonia. dammit!

but bush will keep us all entrtained. he makes english so interesting.

but seriously....i think hes dammmm lucky. after the caustic 9/11 documentary, the screwed up economy, the osama tape, his pathetic english, monkey face, the iraq fiasco, kerry kicking his ass in the debates .....he gets re-eleeted.....

now thats real luck man. this has lowered my opinion bt the americans. theyre dumber than i thought.n as they say, every country deserves the govrment it has....
    if its bush...so be it.

11. bush had lost the elections even the first time...he freakin cheated..even then ..the first half of 9/11 will explain the details..

12. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Fahrenheit 9/11 was completely unfair to Bush... Sure Bush has many faults but the way Michael Moore tried to portray him borders on absurdity. There were many scenes I feel in which Bush had been unfairly treated...

13. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

lol I just saw it today after seeing this thread and I must say it's ridiculous what the government is doing to America. It's just too hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing throughout the movie.

14. esgallindeion

Well, it is if u believe evrything that is said by M Moore and the explanations given by him for it.

15. Sonali

dude, the only reason you're on bush's side is coz india is probably benefiting form the job losses in america, but its getting tought for poor families here, whare the hell will we find jobs?

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

dude, my check came out total to $1045.09 and i had to pay bout $258 for taxes, the total was bout $785 or something, dude that hurts,i mean that's f*&^ed up, i can't afford that, f*&^ing Bush and the tax money that he gets from us, he is sending to Iraq, hello, my money.....that's too much....and oh yea @sonali, i found this job after 3 months of being out of work.....sux

17. esgallindeion

First of all, I'm not supporting Bush. I'm just being fair to him. I did not want him to be president but neither did I want Kerry to be president. I would have preferred Wesley Clarke but the democrats didn't think so... and neither did the good people of the US! ;) . From the presidential debates it was obvious that Bush wasn't a very good choice but it was equally evident TO ME that Kerry was a worse choice than Bush.

Secondly, Michael Moore has become too much of a comedy to be taken seriously anymore. He began allright, a lone voice crying out against controversial government policies but gradually he just proceeded on to become a money minter, trying to milk as much money as he could by all his anti-bush statements.

Thirdly, job losses in America is definitely as much of an issue for its government as job losses in India is for our government. I do not wish to make any judgement on either goevernment's sincerity and efficiency and ability to solve the problem as I am sure they will be doing their best to keep their citizen's happy.

Fourthly, it is because the BJP did not do enough for the poor that the Congress came to power. According to that theory, the congress should be helping the poor families here. Apart from that I cannot say much.

18. esgallindeion

Why am I being brought to task for everything Bush did? I am just being fair to him whereas Michae Moore is completely biased against him.

19. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@ega, dude, any1 would have been better than BUsh, even me, if i was American born...

20. esgallindeion

Except it seems a certain Mr John Kerry.