FaraZ Anwers ! Setup !!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by MetalCore, Sep 16, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

coool ... will defitnitely listen to that ..

2. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Batio IMO is better musically and guitar wise than Malmsteen. Though i hate both their sounds in general Batio is better.

3. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

im waiting for the Big Break for Faraz !!

4. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@sridhar

sorry couldnt agree. i feel malmsteen is more musical. others please give your opinion on this.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

:) keep waiting .. by the way ..where were you? missed all the fun ...

malmsteen is much better than bation in my opinion ...

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

mamsteen , batio...dono hi backwaas hai!@!!!@!!!@!!!@!!!

7. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL thats well said.. but between them? batio or yngwie?
    by the way i think malmsteen aint bad at all ..

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

donno yaar...malmsteen acts as a sleeping pill for me..uske descending scalar runs and arpeggious to saare same lagte hai...
    yes, when u listen to him the first few times he seems so amazing..but not it seems all so pointless...too boring for me.

9. shak

shak Harrr!

shred is always tooo boring .. i like the classical stuff that he plays with his guitars ... especially the baroque

10. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

11. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Ok well to stop this from turning into another dispute about musical integrity of another guitarist. I'll Stop I LIKE Batio better than Malmsteen.

But i HATE their sounds in general

Malmsteen is Neo Classical Metal - that's why it' more musical. But He shows off too much to the extent that you're listening to the guitar rather than the music it's making.

12. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

OK..
    so i heard faraz anwars clips in that guitar9 site.

i must say he impressed me..i think he has a good musical brain..and i dont really care how many bands he has played with or whatever.
    im just talkin purely on the basis of his album abstract point of view.

i can hear glimpses of shawn lanes influence ..along with petruccis and holdsworth.

people mainly associated shawn lane with his chops but i feel his stuff had more substance beyond the shred.

13. shak

shak Harrr!

entirely your own opinion ... dharmatma .. cant say anything to you ..

14. Orange Guitar

so shahrukh.....what did dharmatma say?????? first impression is the last impression...plz...buy the cd of APV....then listen 2 it...then comment....then oppose faraz and then request for the list of bands!!!!

15. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

Can i say any thing :p ? shahrukh ?

16. shak

shak Harrr!

ROFL
    @dharmatm: why cant you just STFU! .. seee u messed me up now you ****! LOL!!!
    @orangE: i thought you were getting neutral on faraz?!! ... and yet again you are after my balls ... well i still say the same .. and yes i have listened to all faraz's songs ..
    @metalcore: of course you can! ... i love to hear from you!!!

by the way .. i still stick to what i said ... like, me and about 3 others have been askin ya for the list and you two were so quiet .. but now dharmatma favoured faraz a teeny bit and you are all hyped up! .. lol well to be honest it doesnt matter any more .. you are entitled to your opinion and i am to mine .. i dun like the guy ..so i dun .. you love him .. so you do! ... goood keep listening ... the thing is i cannot asset my choice on you and you cant make me say good things about someone who i do not like! so is there any point goin any further?
    all i wanted to know was " who has faraz played with!!!?? .. check last 4 pages and i have been banigin about this .. i no longer talk bad of faraz .. all i wanted to know was... was there any truth in metalcore's statement "faraz has played with half paki bands" . no i have posted the list ..we all know he is a con .. nothin but a boaster .. so there is no need to go on about it anymore .. enjoy his music ... i will go listen to frusciante ..

17. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

Who is this Faraz Dude?

I remember there was one Faraz Khan, a flop bolyywood actor.

18. Orange Guitar

man...u got plenty of time to write these long posts....look dude...i said that faraz got gud skills but semi-crap :) composition skills....faraz also played with strings....in studios and recordings....just stop this topic....every1 shld listen to their type!!!!

19. shak

shak Harrr!

yes so go listen to him .. thats what i said ... you are entitled to listen to your choice of music .. i am not here to preach ya away from that .. move along now ..

20. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

....and this thread started with what FARAZ ANWER uses.......and s.hit i missed all the fun......didn't know this thread was used to discuss faraz