FaraZ Anwers ! Setup !!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by MetalCore, Sep 16, 2005.

1. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

:):):) ..

@ sridhar11_2 : any time man ;).. there is a concert @ 29 @ Mizraab :)
    i think ill upload a Concert video too ..

2. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Oh Cool! Thanks in advance
    I'll download it if i have enough bandwidth

3. shak

shak Harrr!

awwww still no list!!! comeon i'll keep nagging till i dont get it ..hahaha

4. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

yeah agreed faraz is speedplayer but not speed master, listen to his song mayusi hardly any attracteive guitar piece but few sreddings, and yes faraz havenot played guitars for junaid jamshed, faraz had done some session work with ali haidar, but is was not impressive. i agreed with@orange hat he has heavy metal album with few good guitar working but it is not to the calibre of aamir zaki, or even salman ahmad if speed is concerned ali noor can also play faster, but brother that thread was for the setup used by fraz, i m sure he is using custom made jackson, look closely the fretboard its quit ordinary and has non branded floating termelosystem

5. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

where is da list buddy.
    ????????????????? !!?!? ???///A>.as
    i need the list.........
    i know u cant come up wid dat list man,...coz no one likes to work with him.....[:D][:p].

6. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

as i said....log on to their official forum and faraz will give u the list!!!!

7. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

8. shak

shak Harrr!

i cant be bothered ...
    metalcore stop yacking and post the list mate!!!!!!
    @orange: buddy!. .. you are at his website or whateva .. why dont you ask him and do us allllll a favour!

9. shak

shak Harrr!

^^^ i wouldnt jump to such a conclusion .. but yeah thats what i have in mind!
    i know ali haider has worked with him properly ..but cant think of other "half pakistani" bands! ... :RollLol: :RollLol:

10. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

BlA blA BLa bLA bllaa BlAA blA ... :insane: :Laughing::Laughing::Laughing:

11. shak

shak Harrr!

haha okee i am sick of it now ..
    for the last time ... post the list ... look now i dun say anythign about faraz as well!
    or give me a good enuff reason why you cant do that ..
    (i know you dun have a clue that with whom faraz has actually worked ... admit it .. hahahaha .. )

12. shak

shak Harrr!

fine after 5 pages and countless repetitive posts (asking for the infamous list .. lol) .. nothin!
    why O why the faraz fans always make a mockery of themselves ... such a pity .i feel for you metalcore .. cuz its not your fault ..
    anyway .. here ..for your info .. i will post the list ..
    faraz started to play aged 12 .. his early inspiration was malmsteen ..and then moved on to allan holdsworth (he claimed he was the student of allan .. but it was all self proclaimed .. in short a lie .. he later admited that ..dun belive me? read reviews by chris ruel) adn vai etc.
    this is the "list" of the artists he has worked with ..
    Ali Haider, (crap)
    Dr. Nadeem Kazmi,( i dun even know who he is..lol)
    Fakhr-e-Alam, (hahaha ..faraz playing bhangra beats ..can you imagine!! i would die than play for fakhr ... lol lol)
    Junaid Jamshed, (yeah ...and junaid must have realised his mistake pretty soooon)
    Sajjad Ali (lol lol lol lol LMAO .. ROTFL!!!!)
    and Nadeem Jaffri (he doesnt sing any longer .. cuz he cant ..like faraz)
    other unkown bands (Power House, Live Sketches and Collage) no one gives a bull about these anymore ..
    and more recent mizraab and solo (poor boy left alone)

so thts it!!!!! faraz hasnt played with half paki bands .. have proved my point ..sorry you couldnt .. but now i see why you were so reluctant .. hahaha ...
    and yeah forgot the icing on teh cake ..
    His first international gig was with Sajjad Ali for his album Bebia. ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Orange Guitar

ok...Faraz is crap...thats ur opinion....plz...plz...plz....take ur opinion and go to Faraz House and scream, "HERE I AM, AN ANTI-FARAZ....DO YOU KNOW THAT FARAZ IS A CRAP GUITARIST"....Faraz will come out of the house and then beat ur ***. u r only 1 guy who is saying that he is crap...he is blah blah blah...why dont u just shutup!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. shak

shak Harrr!

hahaha .... so typical ...
    check my last post .. do you really think that if faraz is so accomplished that he would be working with those artisits? LOL
    and i aint stuffin my opinion on anyone .. i am just tryin to let the facts out .. i wanted to hear this from metal core that faraz has played with sajjad ali on his bebia tour (God how embarassing) .. lol ... and you know what? when ever i tell these facts to faaz fans they always come down to abuse ..just like you did ... why are you all so alike?

P.S: why would i want to go his house and scream .. haha .. the poor guy will soil his pants

15. Orange Guitar

man...after long hard fight....i admit that faraz composing is not gud...but the guy has got skill to play guitar like a machine....sorry for what I said in my last post....okie....I admit it!!! Faraz composing is not that gud!!!! now ... will u leave this topic !

@Metal: why dont u give the list of bands?

16. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

this "battle" has already been lost.

17. shak

shak Harrr!

@orange: it wasnt a fight yaaar! .. i would neva fight with ya buddy! .. but the thing is i dun praise anyone for no reason .. and i will AGAIN agree with you ... faraz has very good skills . he just needs to work on how he puts them together and make good music ..
    @sayana: yup! .. and colonel metalcore has runaway .. if u see him can you please tell him to come and pick up his corpse? .. its gettin smelly here ..
    @metalcore: look now!! 3 people askin for the list .. i think i have completed the list anyway .. but if there is anything else .. do come and post .. lets see ..

18. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

ya know, faraz kinda reminds me of michael angelo batio. a fantastic shredder, but lacking the musical and compositional abilities of yngwie or petrucci.

19. shak

shak Harrr!

batio is a little bit better ... i have one of his videos .. he is a good entertainer but not a good musician ... same is with faraz ... i have listened to most of his songs.. but i lose interest 30 seconds into them .. the licks and shreds are so "ghisay pittay" ... and he repeats them over and over again .. but there are a few pieces on accoustic ..dun rem the name of the song but he captured the spanish touch .. i liked that ...

20. Orange Guitar

news...faraz releasing his album later this yaer or in 2006....lets hope for gud composition...shahrukh...u r the man!!