FaraZ Anwers ! Setup !!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by MetalCore, Sep 16, 2005.

1. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Dude..u are one of the politest people out here...chill out!. Decided on ur pedals?

Oh yeah...i think warrens one of hte best(if not the best) ..the dudes even done the sample clip for the keeley modded ds1.
    Check out Christmas in July..amazing song.

2. shak

shak Harrr!

still waiting for the list of songs ..

and by fast you know what i mean by fast stop talking nonsense
    and you are comparing faraz with gilbert???????? yngwie???? and vai????? then you say that i dunno sh1t about music .... huh .... look whos takling!

still waiting for the list of songs .. (why dont you just admit it)

3. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

leave it dude its just that you are to FAST ( fast talking nonsene ) and i cant catchup with u ;) ...

4. shak

shak Harrr!

naa i cant just leave it!
    you have to post the list of song ...OR you can leave the ground like a coward adn say leave it! mommmy the guy on the internet is making fun of me ...
    comeon son .. i aint this stubborn at all .. but its just i dun like people who open their mouth when they ought not to .... post the friggin list ..

5. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

lol @ some guy on the internet .. haha
    what list you want ?? ;) ?

6. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

ohh ok theres a lot of stuff .. ill teach ;) u all about faraz du not worry ...

7. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

;) Here is Your LIST !

Frist leme tell u about some reviews ..

What The Other Musicians Say About Faraz Anwar

Allan Holdsworth:
    Faraz Anwar is the King Of Guitar's In Pakistan an awesome guitar player with amazing guitar playing skills hard to find.

Mekaal Hassan:
    Faraz is a great player and a very talented musician. He is without doubt, an immensely skilled and emotive player and is my favorite guitarist in Pakistan.

Waqas Ahmed (Kain):
    Faraz is a great musician , and an awesome guitarist. one of my inspirations for sure.

Shahzaib Atif (FM 89):
    Faraz was the first best thing that ever happened to me from Pakistani pop music, COLLAGE , Fakhr e Alam, Mizraab n even DUSK... he's always been Numero Uno. no match for him and he's got this attitude playing which makes him the Gawd of Pakistani guitar playing.

Omar Pervaiz (Naqsh):
    Faraz has been an inspiration for me for a long time and he still is ! Achieving the excellence that he has while remaining in the country and being self taught is astounding ! Above all is his down to earth and accessible personality. This is the type of guy that truly moves you ..not some guy with a course from a fancy music uni. and an attitude from hell ! ROCK ON FARAZ !

Hassan Khan (H2O):
    Faraz is a living legend ..hezz a great inspiration for all young artists like us..& hezz the best around

Haider Azim (ARJ):
    Best Potential Guitarist around Rite now in the music industry.

Many guitarists learnt the guitaring skills from him.
    Nabeel (Aaroh) happens to be one of them.
    He also gave some lessons to Mekaal Hassan.
    Mekaal says, "I had some technical problems & Faraz solved them for me".
    Salman Anwer..

His guitaring abilities can be heard in "Guljana" by Collage. "Jadu" by Ali Haider, which gave a new sound to Paki music scene, is totally SEQUENCED by Faraz except the song Jadu. The guitar work in this album is extremely creative. The guitar solo in Junaid's "Keh do jo bhi" carries a lot of feel. Faraz is a player who can play all the genres of music with equal ease and virtuosity, be it blues, jazz, funk, rock, metal or trance. ove all of that the Band name STRINGS which is one of the most leading band in pakistan , Faraz did have composed all of the guitaring work , Rythem and Lead for them !!

Like i said dude ^ NothinG Personal ;)

8. shak

shak Harrr!

list of half pakistani bands and their songs with whom faraz has worked ... u said it yourself .. ok i will give ya a push ... zalim nazron say na mujh ko daikha mar jaoon ga ....wala clown .... (dun rem the name) and who else?

9. shak

shak Harrr!

all right. .. istill hate the guy but he has made a slight improvement for me ....
    if he actually played the solo for keh do jo bhee ... then yeah .. he has a better side as well .. but why dont we see that very often .. hmm i wonder and with strings i am pretty sure that it was shallum .. i have heard bilal admit this in an interview ..so whoever sad that is a liar ..
    by the way did ya notice? we have written 4 pages on this crap?
    just lemme know what songs has faraz featured in so i can have a listen .. the ones from his band are crap .. no need for them ...

10. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

man...get signed in on Faraz official website....and request for the songs....Faraz will personally tell u!!!!!!!!!!

11. shak

shak Harrr!

lol na spare me man! ... anyway i haev had enuff of this i am out now ... i dun think anything can change my mind now ...

12. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

exaclty ..........tell me tooo the other artist songs in which he used his axe....

13. shak

shak Harrr!

there you go METALCORE .. now you have two people asking ya for the list!
    oh someone's in trouble ... mmoommmmyyyy now there are two guys buggin me on the forum :p

14. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

shahrukh dunt u forget ive already posted a list ok ;)
    @ all right. .. istill hate the guy but he has made a slight improvement for me ....

u know notting about faraz and ur just makin stuff on your own ;)
    or u have listen to one of his songs and dunt like it and ur saying that all of his stuff is crap ... The Band MIZRAAB had made some pretty kool songs , Mari Tarhan , Insan , Kitni Sadiaan , Panchi ..etc ..

im not talking about the Band ..
    aprat the band . .his instrumentals / Solos are out of this world ..
    his Instrumental Album | Abstract Point of View | has been reviewd nicely by all the great Guitarists and Musicians ...
    his Dark Metal / Progressive Metal Band DUSK !
    i cant stop the critics but neither can i take any ANTI - FARAZ sayin lots of NON sence ;)..

and by the way .. Faraz did composed the solos for STRINGS !
    so it ends in this way ;)

15. shak

shak Harrr!

1,2 ,3 and 4 winkies! GOD you are sarcastic
    you haevnt posted the list yet .. now let me be very clear here
    you said half of paki bands had faraz feautred in their songs. . i need the list of those paki bands and the songs as well if you dont mind ..
    and i have listened to all of faraz's songs .. dun u worry .. and yeah strings and faraz? which song? do tell
    now am clear about the list or you still haev got some reason to beat about the bush?

16. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Hey guys i think you should put an end to this. Different people have different tastes and you can't do anything about it. I checked out a couple of vids of the man and he is'nt half bad. I dont think i can put a stamp of "guitar virtuoso" on his name but again that's my opinion. I respect him as a guitarist but i dont think he's anything special (i have'nt seen or heard any of his material in detail so i maybe wrong but at this point i stick to my statement).
    I hate guns and roses and i think that Slash is good but not the greatest. But i know a lot of people who would like to disagree and prove me wrong. And again i'll stick to my statement cause it's MY opinion.
    I dont think this arguement will lead to any significant change in sharukh's opinion. And people tend to exagerrate when they're trying to prove someone else wrong so forget about it.
    So the moral of the story is i'm better than everyone..........lol :p:

By the way Mattias IA Eklundh rules..... :rule:

17. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

:think: :think:

18. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

........... ill stick to my theory !! :p:

:nw: FARAZ RULEZ !! :nw:
    ===========
    Neo can u please close this thread now :)

@ shahrukh : :shutup: :giveup: :sdt: :war: :cen:

Attached Files:

19. shak

shak Harrr!

ok i aint sayin thing about faraz anymore
    but THE LIST OF BANDS AND SONGS!!! ????
    there is nothin wrong in posting that... is it?
    P.S: read your last post .. no need to edit that ... :p:

20. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Hey Nice wallpaper man. Thanks. :rock: