FaiqgAInt ----- Man Control Ur Self

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Mudit Malhotra, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anujroy

anujroy New Member

Mr. FAIQ .... jaago ....jaago .... !!!.... abb nahi bolei to idhar izzat nahi bachegi tumhaari ....hehe....izzat to anyways nahi rahee ....lol ...!!!

2. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

I cant belive it this has become a hot thread...............way to fo faiq heh eheh

3. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

@anuj man plzzzz aise na bolo lol is main izzat waali kya baat hai lol ,.,.,.,.,.,. i dont think he will reply here coz he pm me thretened me lol read up i`ve posted his PM too its funny and abusive lol :beer:

amit82cse likes this.
  4. Houstonian

Houstonian New Member

acting like a douche or an obnoxious one...in any case ...this thread just made him famous on IGT....this is some funny **** tho..

5. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

I was just about to create the same thread. I am pissed off from this guy.

6. anujroy

anujroy New Member

hahaha ...this guy is really funny .... !!!!

7. Houstonian

Houstonian New Member

what the hell is naswar ?? Makes u high or sumthing ??

8. Mudit Malhotra

Wel lemme make it clear Naswaar is kinda powder used to clear ur nose but when u take it u cant stop urself from sneezing for atleast an hour that gives u sore throat and to mention here NASWAAR IS ADDICTIVE and is LIGHT DRUG :D

9. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

"What is this Opeth?"

He says that after he talks like everyone else is ignorant.

10. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I've begun to feel uncomfortable.......:eek::..(No offences meant)

11. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

he's kickass ! :rockon:

Mudit Malhotra likes this.
  12. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

wow :shock:

i ve been hearing a lot about him tho never had a chance of interaction , he seems to be cornered now !!!

does he knows about this thread , he needs to know !!

is he friends with anyone here , everyone seems to be pouncin on him !!!

13. Mudit Malhotra

yeah bobby he very well knows abt this thread u know he pmed me lol it was full of *`s lol i mean u can guess wat he said ,,,,,,,
    @BOB u kno u r first mod to reply to this thread i was bit scared that u`ll schold me for this but WOW u appreciated tx man !!!!!!!!!

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@mudit.. he had this coming....i was just wondering y it took so long....
    i did warn him twice in threads and once by PM......the reply to which he gave in the IGT bank thread....he does that a lot too, replying in obscure forums....

@bob how could he have friends........he has scoffed and burned everybody here......absolutely everybody........what with his condescending and pedantic comments......i mean his rep went from green to black in one night without stealing and his title has changer some 4 times...:shock:

15. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Seriously..This guy needed this...one or two vague comments made out of frustration/provocation are acceptable..but from the beginning his posts are irrelevant,insulting and for the most part-total nonsense.....mods do something about this guy..he is spoiling the forum..

16. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Being such a person is in some people's nature. Maybe he didnt know what igt is and thought it was one of these sites where all you have to say is fuk you.

17. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

hasnt any1 noticed i think HE has 3 id's
    faiq gaint, faiqgaint and faiq khan
    all of em r ignorant and hav the same pic as an avatar!

18. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i couldnt find faiq khan..

but lol - ya this fag has 2 ids ive seen.. hahah "fat ass mamas boy" is one of his custom titles.. im sure some1 changed his...

@faiq: ok u lil fag, stop abusing mudit by pm... and delete ur second account... wat dyu use it for? repping urself?????

19. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

check out the 2nd accounts user title...

tell me ull know wat a CSW is....

20. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@mudit could you post what he pm ed you?

@Drsaurabh & @Bob faiqgaint has a friend i guess and that is faiq khan.....he hee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.