Exercises n tonings

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Sep 19, 2005.

1. Gravity_defies

Gravity_defies New Member

whats so hopeful in it.....either u smoke or u dont....

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

:spam1: :spam1: :spam1: :spam1:

abt the topic any more views to share

hey for the protein thing what vegie things do u propose?? am at uni right now n its a prob to cook all those non veg things n also too time consming any advice sslayer

n have u ever tried all the advice u gave me??? they seem pro though :think:

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

neither do i smoke!.......im nowhere near drugs!........but this does put some effect to your / our health!

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hey spy games
    1. u done need to worry about veg-nonveg thingy as put by some ppl here.
    Eggs will do if u aint averse to them.
    2. raw eggs (;)) are best - the egg white is nothign but water n proteins - if u heat it - it changes it s form - i have forgotten the chemistry term for it.
    3. get some protein drinks - contrary to popular beliefs - they CANNOT harm your body anymore than drinking Horlick Complan etc.
    4. whatever u do, eat etc, u have to remember that everything can be stored in your body as two thigns - fat and muscles - its up to ou to do intense workouts to keep the body muscular otherwise everythign will land up as FAT
    5. dont belive in the advise given by the doctors that u already have sufficient proteins vitamins n minerals in your "Balanced Diet" <--- BullCrap. The normal Balanced Diet is meant for a normal dude who does not want to increase or decrease weight and who doesnt do any physical workout.
    6. cut your carbs if u feel that the weight gain is too fast - but dont reduce the fats: It is a bitter truth that buiding muscles require buiding fat also :( u need to live with the fact - just as some people have tendency to put on muscles very fast.
    7. I have increased my weight from 60 to 80 Kg (in ~ 2 yrs period - but u can do faster if u are sincere) - so it DOES work.

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

what abt the exercises for the tonings

6. Gravity_defies

raw eggs....yuck.....i jus can remember holi rite now.....

7. jekyll

jekyll Banned

man u are asking for too much in too little space.

anyway the general fundaes are: first decide whether u want to go for toning or weight gain? ...

both wont go hand in hand

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

so i want to put on weight at the right places
    :p: :p:

9. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

hey mr.spy i think the best thing for u to do is take boxing lessons, it helped me in different ways, both physical n mental. I also agree with nanda on his suggestion of taking pushups and pullups, i wud also recommend stomach crunches!!!:rock:

10. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hey spygaimz ...

1. the weight gain thing will give you wieght at right places only (with some amount of weight at wrong places too :p: cant help it)

2. what i mean by toning is that u get the fat off your body so that u can show those washboard abs etc ... that is my idea of tone - anything else - not my cup of tea

3. excersise funda: u gotta use as much weight as possible ... taht is the reason y calisthenics like pull-ups and push-ups dont work for weight gain, beacuse the weight or resistance (technically more correct) is fixed ...

4. build progressively on the resistance ...

5. do the excersises that involve large muscles + big movements, the usuall funda is to do min 4 sets (u can do upto 6 sets) of same excersize each set having min 8 (upto 15 repititions)

6. u can use the number of repititions as per your desire - more reps wil lnot allow u to use more resistance - so will cause lower mass gain, however it will lead to better toning ofthe muscle ...

7. ... will post later ...

11. Gravity_defies

y dont u go join a gym....