Exercises n tonings

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Sep 19, 2005.

1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

what r the muscular toning exercises u people do(though i know loads r really lazy) ie to improve ur muscles n what advice to get some more weight???

what food do u people recommend
    no spamming here !!!!

i have started lifing some light weight to begin n what more do u people advice to do???

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i eat a lot.......during weekends and eat less on weekdays!

weekends - mostly yummy food of sweets n ice creams
    weekdays - normal routine food

no non veg where egg products are included in veg!

:grin:

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

nope i think eating loads does not improve ur weight thing

i expected a suggested list of what has wat vit n carb req for protein uptakes ie natural means if possible

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i dunno yaar,, im zero at this!:p:

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

are u serious ...

if u are then tell me your current status .. n desired status ... i might be able to help u out ...

6. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I'm less then zero in this..:p:

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i used to go for swimming a lot....good to develop ur shoulders nd stuff.....

8. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

ok heres a list...
    breakfast...... 10 eggs 5 parathas with makhen...5 liters of lassiii...2 jugs of milk...and don't forget your greens....

lunch......15 chicken tikkas....10 kilos of meat....20 cold drinks...and don't forget your greens

dinner...... combine the breakfast and lunch

p.s: don't forget your greens

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^ CRAP ...

doesnt work

seems like u have never tried raising and losing your weight .,.. kinda quite evident from the naivety in your post ... :phbbt:

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

NO SPAMMING ..... COME ON DUDE WHT bout US BOTS !!!!!! we'll die or-else ...

Anyway as i know and its worked for me ...

Nothing can be as good as push ups and pull ups ... Thts the thing i've done all my life and its helped me !!!!

11. .:SpY_GaMe:.

push ups r not very effective eating too much is nt the solution eating tight is
    any advice e

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yaar spygaims

i asked you what is your present height weight etc ... n your target ?

first that is required ...

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

1m800 need to take abt 10-15 kgs to reach my expected weight...

14. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

:RollLol:

who put that expected weight concept to u?

there is no such thing ...

first of all u have to determine your bone / frame type ...
    the weight diff between heavy n slim farmed ppl can be as much as 15kg for the same height ...
    so a person with say 180cm height can be anywhere from 65 to 80 kg ... and be normal ...

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

i know abt that(am a medical student right now) :p: :p: but was interested in taking some more weight or at least tone the my muscles n improve on it :think:

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

cool no probs ...

first of all the diet ...
    u need the max carbs in the morning ...
    max proteins at night ...

there should be six meals instead of three ... (no need to go for the ones suggested by m_waleed86 <--- LMAO)

your wieght workout should be preferably in the evening (it suxx but u cant help it) - at morning your metabolism + low blood sugar will cause u to lose wieght ...

preferably non-veg - not that it is imposs with veg - but more difficult ...

dont fear the "charbi" that u will gain while ganing weight ... seee dude ... outta 10kg wieght u put on ... if u went thru proper regimen - 5 kg has to be muscles - pure muslces
    n then when u start shedding weight - but still on strict regimen u might lose around 4 kg - outta which 1-2 will be muscles ... so ultimately u gain 2-3 kg muslce
    thats how it happens ... and it happens ovber a period of MONTHS ... not days ... so perseverance is necessary ...

and strictly no skipping of traning ... more details on weight traning can be given at request ...

17. .:SpY_GaMe:.

more details abt the meal

n i know that the one suggested by waleed is nonsense

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok ...
    meal will depend on the level of your excersises ...
    what do u plan to follow:
    • second day repeat or
    • third day repeat
    remeber u can do more volume in 3 day split ... however u are giving more time for muscles to recover ... that is good in the begninng ... but soon muscles become quite accustomed n u wil havto swtich to more strenous 2 day split ...

your diet has to be according ...
    in general ... morning should be high carb diet ... now c'mon u must be knowing all the hjigh carb things ... ofcourse u should take all the components - like proteins/minerals/BALH BLAH
    next is mid morning - again carb + protiens
    midday - normal lunch ... take less carb ... coz more will cause you drowsy in evening
    evening - take proetin snack if possibel ... some carbs - to keep u from running out of energy during the workout ..
    after workout .. high protein drink ...
    n then the dinner - more of prot stuff

u would require high Vit B also ...

19. Gravity_defies

Gravity_defies New Member

jus cut down on all the ciggies if u smoke......nd also hav really chilled water....cold water makes u put on weight n warm water makes u loose weight....

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

I DONT SMOKE HOPEFULLY

THANKS SSLAYER :beer: