Exams

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by axlrose250, May 16, 2005.

1. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

well starting 2omorow....i mean 2day its 2:51am here, my as exams r starting and jks aside i hve not opened a single book.
    whos else exam started and hve u revised in other words any chance of passing

2. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Gud Luck!!!!!

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^u , dont fear i say.......don't fear.........what is exam...........oh exams....EXAM**** ***** ******** *** ****.....o my god , its a big dinosaour running behind u to eat u...................just panic and run................RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Chill man... happens with all the f u k e r s, including me,....
    Just go thru the most likely Q's from the previous Q papers,...
    U'll clear for sure,..
    Best of Luck!!

5. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

i had my first general studies paper today! that was amusing all about drinking and prisons fun!

6. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

Hey Lefty Guitarist...Leave the poor guy alone!!! :)

7. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

yh i was doin a general paper yesterday aswell......my one had this stupid story in it.....bout how u can save youth offenders by teaching them how 2 fish
    :goof:
    :goof:

8. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

ha ha , that one really cracked me up !!! what did ya reply ...

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

done wid it already....i m good to go....got to find me one more job and make s h i t loads of money over the summer

10. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Nice thread lol. Grew out of this crap a few years back. The only thing I liked about exams is the vacations that follow :cool: .