Everything I Do - Recording!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by krishnaG, Oct 21, 2007.

1. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Its not a bad effort, but i have to say the vocals have to be improved and i think with some more practising you'll succeed for sure, just because you are a good singer and that you have proven already with your other songs!
    The recording is very bad, the sound is clipping at more places, so try making some better recordings, people will listening with more pleasure and passion.
    Try using some effects for the vocal track, it will be sounding alot better as you will be surpriced of your own voice and it will encourage you more and more!
    Overall a very good job man, keep posting and take care!!!

3. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thanks keoraf for the frank comments...and yes i agree with you on all those points.....esp the recording part...i got to do something to make it better...i get lot of jamming sound...mostly from guitar...thanks again!
    i am planning to get the spurce 85 mic....it costs about 25$

4. anubhav27

anubhav27 New Member

ill go with the koerof!!!!!!!1

5. pranab.kishor

pranab.kishor New Member

gr8 job dude.but as i feel it was at some places out of rythem.ofcourse that is avoidable as it was still rockin.

6. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

nice stuff man!!!u`ve gud a gr8 voice!!!
    i really liked ur saawariya!!!!cud hav been much btr coz u hav dat potential!!!
    overall vry nice....
    keep postin dude!!!!:beer:
    :rockon:

flows from heaven to the soul...

7. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thx anubhav, pranab and kooldude for the comments!!!
    yes i believe i could have done better....so i will come up with the same recording once again after a while....:)
    thx kooldude for listening to saawariya! it is one of my fav ones as well :)

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Sry but try again...:eek::

Edit:
    good effort but rerecord it..

9. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

faiqrock....yes i am going to re-record it this weekend !!! will post once i do it...thx!

10. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Good...
    I'll wait for it..

Faiq