Everyday I Want To Fly.. Vodafone TV Commercial song.. with leads part.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by absolutely_neo, May 19, 2008.

1. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

2. ozone

ozone New Member

3. absolutely_neo

checked your version.. i think my leads go near to the original one.. not accurate though.

4. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Both versions suck.
    Why don't you guys just upload it when you've practiced enuff and it's atleast in decent shape?

5. ozone

ozone New Member

@ elFARTsinato.... wow... look whos talking... why dont u put to use those reputation points u gained in the chit chat lounge and remain put in those stupid discussion lounges rather than actually trying out something on a guitar and posting it online... loser....

Losers will always find ways to discourage people... btw i don really care if my version sucks atleast i post it online....

6. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

hey I guess healthy competition is good .....I have heard both of them but Neo's one is better...in some aspects also he was the one who tried it first so..we should acknowledge the thing coz I thought also to do this and put up but before that Neo had put it up....Nevertheless..don't care about elf saying whatever coz he is like that ...funny and interesting. :)i will give some reps to him in chit chat lounge I have not visited it so far..

7. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Woah. The retaliation post sure made your recording classy!

8. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

:Laughing:

9. ozone

ozone New Member

Good to know that u read it.. thats all i wanted.....!! :) :D :)

10. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

good cover.......definitely an improvement man......

the strumming was much much better this time.......and also.....instead playing the strumming part so fast......try slowing it down a little.......then it'll sound like plucking........thats what is done in the original.......

cheers!
    :beer:

11. monisguitar

monisguitar New Member

@ absolutely_neo
    dude can u give me the tabs for this jingle and pls post the video of ur strumming..its really gud..wanna learn it man..

12. absolutely_neo

well.. my finals are getting over by 22nd december.. may be then i can post the video..
    thanks for listening though.