Every1s Help Requried

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by axlrose250, Dec 2, 2004.

1. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

ive been tryin 2 figure out the chords for PANCHI for sum time now. and ive even asked others if they know 2 post it 2 help me. but no luck eaither way.
    so this is wat i was thinkin. wat if we all try 2 get it 2gether. i mean lets all try 2 figure the chords of the song out 2gether (unless sum1 already has them and can post them)

well i think the song is played mostly on barr chords. but wen playing the notes u only play the top 4 stings. and in the main ryhtum i htink he uses. wen the electirc guitar sounds are at high distortion. i cant explain it just try the chords an du might get wat im talkin about

577555, 81010888, 355333, 133111. (in that order)
    (this is wat i think he plays i can be completely wrong)

so comon ppl lets try 2 figure this out 2gether
    :beer: :rockon:

2. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

comon sum1 must know sumthin about the song. please ppl

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

axl just got free time on hands now after finishing my exams. i heard panchi just a couple of days back n loved it.

4. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

Panchi is by which artist ??

5. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

how'd ur exams go nemo. u got any idea bout the song.
    apratim dude... if u hvnt heard listen 2 it. amazin song by JAL not atif just JAL. higly recommended

6. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

there so many ppl hooked on this site
    sum1 must no it

7. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

out of 4, 2 i did well and the other two i messed completely. he he. what do i say more when ive got sadistic teachers in my college :(
    this is actually surprising... ppl tabbed out all other songs but no one paid attention to this lovely song... even 'ik din ayega'

8. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

yh i know there my 2 out of 3 fav songs. the other one being teri yaad.
    i know how it is with teachers man. my business teacher asks me question then when i gave the answer he nods his head and luks the other way.

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

What if you do not answer???

10. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

man lets just say this. the guy kicked me out of the class for doin the work.