Ever felt sooo crappy??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Jun 21, 2005.

1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Well, did u ppl ever feel dead crappy in your lives for a thing that you did (intentionally/not intentionally)????

Yesterday I was having a nice nap in the noon after a satisfien meal, and the door bell rang! Was so pissed off, opened the door to see a 18-19 year old dude standing with a big smile (Some marketing Exec i guess). But before he could start, I gave him such a unpleasant look n asked him, how the fuk did he come inside without knocking on the gates. :mad: To my surprise, the smile on his face just went pale, he looked down and said sorry and went out without saying a word. I was so fking confused, went upstairs to sleep again, but couldnt, felt like siht. Finally went running down again to find this dude and say sorry. But he was gone, couldnt find him.

I dont know how ppl will look at this, but i felt really fukin crappy about myself :eek::

Does anyone has a more crappier situation?? Might be i'll feel better then. :eek::

2. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah .. u know here in uk, the phone companies have setup there call centres in india, becuase of the cheap labour, i often get calls from these indians chaps, trying thier best to sound like the brits and hoping to sell me a new phone contract i feel so sorry for them, cuz sometimes they get down to begging "plz sir, its only a few pounds for you, but it means a lot to me, i am already short of ma target, dun tell supervisor "... and stuff ... it always reminds me of the poverty back in south asia
    i really feel sh itty whnever they call me,
    the worst part is saying no and hangin up
    damn these british phone companies....

3. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Dude, I was thinking the same thing.

Anyway, I just woke up this morning that a really good friend of mine lost his father today. Died of a heart attack. I feel awful, his dad was a really cool guy and on the phone my friend's voice sounded lie he was crushed. I'm not even sure how to support him or anything because I don't think there is ANYTHING harder than losing one of your parents, I just hope he can recover from this and move on, but even i dont think I'd be able to do that. You have no idea how close this guy was to his dad, they were like best friends. They used to listen to the same music, they used to jam (his dad played drums, he played guitar) and was probably the most down to earth person ever.

I remember once I got drunk off my ass, and my friend took me over to this house to crash for a while. His dad calls my parents, knowing I'd get in trouble if I went home, and he asks them if I could sleepover. The next morning im sitting there, first thing he does is slap me across the face to wake me up and says "I'll feed your nuts to my fish if I find out you drank again, after that I'll tell your parents." Then he makes me chug half a galllon of coffee to get rid of the massive hangover I had in the morning. After that we jammed ROFL. I'm gonna miss that guy!

George Erdie
    [1958-2005]
    R.I.P

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Man,..... its nice to know, MEN do feel things afterall :p:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

R.I.P george.. do convey ma condolence scary

6. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, I felt the worst I ever have in my life yesterday. Can't tell you what happened, but I felt horrible. I hope I never have to go through that again.

7. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

i jus feel so so crappy rite now.... y do i always mess it up for myself... i jus hope it doesn lead to an embarassing situation later where i cant face tat one person im wantin n waitin to meet day in and day out... anyways iv messed up by myself and im writing crap out of frustration...

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

One of my right ankle's bones broke into three due to basketball (which is ok). Today I got my crutches and am slowly trying to take the bus (hard work). Then a Macho Sh_thead (looked like a turk)comes out of the bus, I'm in his way, trying to make way for him. He wasnt in a hurry but still, pushes me so that he could go quicker. Now that bone is in four pieces. That guy just went away slowly, stylishly, saw me after some distance on the ground, laughed at me and then went away. No apologies, nothing. The bus had gone. Nobody was around for another for 5 minutes, i was trying to get up. The physical injury is relatively painless to be honest. That guy looked 18-24, typical stylish european macho guy.
    But what can anybody do? This is humanity!

9. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

a couple of years back .... a old friend dragged me to a dance-bar.... conldn't match an eye with those poor females...... ran out in 5 mins.... pretty crappy feeling

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ screw - man i read it just now.... we really need to talk, u know y

@ shsnawada - Man, if only i was somewhere around when that thing happened to U!! :mad: Those stylish ass's living in their own world make blood rush in my veins. Any ways,.. may be next time!

@ ajax_ds - Hehe,.. happens man, but those girls are doing it, coz they got nothing better to do and most of the bar owners provide these girls with security.

11. Taifi

Taifi New Member

i always feel crappy when little children beg...theve got better things to do...but due to poverty...sh*t man...this sucks

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Defining aspects of those people:

Tight shirts (Muscle showoff)
    Sunglasses
    Fashion Walk. Even when they stop, there shoulders keep on rolling.
    No beards. Short hair.

They make up about 10% of the people here in europe. Possible Neo Nazis.
    Oh yes and i completely forgot regular disco-goers. They get orgasm through techno.

13. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

life's crappy....everythin's crappy.....no trust around....so much poverty.....children who do not get tim to play coz the fukin schedule of tutions and stuff juss to get a fukin seat in a fukin engg coll......and children who do not get a chance to study at all...wtf..

GOD HATES US ALL......

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Errrr,.... dont hate life sooooo much dude!
    Feeling crappy sometimes is OK,... allways,..:-o,.. wat to say,... hehe,... nothin just try to a lil happy. :)

15. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

if you feel that always... u need a shrink!!!!!!!!!

16. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

after readin all this i just realised that

I NEED TO TAKE A CRAP DAMN BADLY.

17. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

hehe... im a big time menace.... my life is so crappy.... i dont know... its jus full of crap ya...

18. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

i feel really crappy when a friend of mine sings one of my favrite songs in his dreadful voice..i just don't know what to say ? ? ?

anybody got ear-plugs ? ? ? lol