Eve,the apple of my eye by Bell X1

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by i'm_not_neo, Aug 5, 2007.

1. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

This is my first post here and also my first shot at singing (publicly at least)...so any comments will be appreciated but just go easy on me coz well the vocals are a bit shaky..so here goes...will edit the song later if its very bad...
    And oohh yes..plz forgive me for the bad recording....

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=734322

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I hadn't heard the song before, but it sounds nice, will get hold of it.

You played it well, the guitar sounds nice. As for the vocals, you know it. You were holding yourself back, weren't you? You can sing better if you jst sort of let go a bit more.

I'd always hold my voice back too, not as much as you :p but I did, and I'm learning not to do that as much now and that makes a lot of difference!

And post more recordings :)

3. i'm_not_neo

Let me just thank you first :) So relieved to get a comment,that too a good one :)
    Yes,I was..I get worried the voice will tear up if I sing clearly..you see the scale of the chorus is a bit hard for me to sing though I played this song one scaler lower than the actual song..other than that I just got very nervous eventhough I was just recording it :p
    In case you hear the original: yes,I did skip the outro...
    Yeah I'll definitely try not to hold back and sing..and will post more too..thanks a lot,again :)

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I also never heard this song, it sounds good! Your guitaring is good, your vocals are good too but it has to be improved, your Sur isn't very well, but if i hear your singing then i think you just have to practise some more to stay in the "Sur"!
    Overall, very well done, keep posting!

Btw, liked your voice man, you have different kind of voice!

5. i'm_not_neo

Yeah,I figured this song may not be very popular...
    The thing is I've always played the guitar esp. rhythm guitar for quite a while but never really sung...soo the guitaring passes of as good but the voice definitely needs practise...
    Sur..yeah,definitely need practise..I can't really reach the high pitch notes..
    Thanks a lot man..never thought I'd hear that..will definitely keep posting

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Yes man, you certainly have to practise, just to be a better singer and that what Cryptic said about holding yourself back, i think that's true, just give yourself while singing your songs, the songs will be sounding much better!

7. i'm_not_neo

^Yeah,thanks again.