Europe concert in India!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Roadie2Rockstar, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

How many people would like to see the band Europe perform in India. There are chances of europe performing in India. They have a new album released start from the dark which is running well in Sweden, France and Italy. We really need frank opinion to know what responce we can get for a europe concert in the county. :beer:

2. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

r u in ur senses Europe sucks

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

U Shud Change Ur Title Dude.europe Is Good.u Must Clean You Ears Before You Listen To Music.i Dont Bother Giving Bad Rep For A Statement Like That But Forget It.if You Want To Start Some Stupd Argument Against It Then Keep Off The Thread.

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

u need not be so emphatic about ur personal tastes.....i wont say europe is good or bad..but yeah..i would like em to be here...cant we start a thread for updates which bands r comin to india..iL put up that req soon :) however..roadie..u keep us updated abt Europe!

tahda!!

5. Roadie2Rockstar

Hey faiq, u can continue to suck.

Thanks for your response, rocking devil and newbie vini.

6. real_illusions

real_illusions Clapton Is GOD

It'd be awesome if Europe come, they have some really great songs.
    Does anyone know if the rumors that GOD i.e. Clapton is coming down in January are actually true? Because that would be Unfreakinbelievablyfortheloveofgodbloodyscaryunimaginably awesome.

7. Roadie2Rockstar

Real illusions, megadeth is confirmed just that the dates need to be fixed with the prompoters as there are other concerst for the metal biggies scheduled in october. There are various organizers trying to book the band for concerts in the west. In the same way once megadeth is finalised then will the Eric clapton show, it all depends on crowd response for the next megadeth show and then the sponsors will put in more money.

8. real_illusions

In that case, I hope the Megadeth show is a big success.
    I won't be there, but for the sake of a Clapton show, I hope a lot of people show up.

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i read that all in ultimate guitar site informed to us by some user.it was glad to know that.but i wonder if europe is still alive as a band coz i have hardly heard anythng about them in the recent present.
    and by the has scorpions come to india before coz this has been a doubt to me for a long time.i had a dream once that i was in chennai for vacations while they had performed in mumbai and blore.

10. real_illusions

Thats what I thought too. For some reason, I have always felt that Scorpions had come to Bangalore but my friends tell me this never happened.

11. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

scorpions played in bangalore all my friends there went and saw the show plus alot of ppl from bombay went.

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

oh maaaan , so the dream was true some time in the past. i shud have been there.im a good fan of scorpions.

13. Roadie2Rockstar

Yes, rocking devil and real illusions. Scorpions performed on 9th august 2001 at palace grounds Banglore. It was a good show, which i too regret I missed.