Euphoria Chords - Mayeri

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by auxigen, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auxigen

auxigen Member

E
    Teriyaan, meriyaan pul gayaa
    B
    Pul gayaa haar te jeet
    F#m
    Hey maae ki karnaa main jeet nu
    A E G A E
    Howay na je meet, howay na je meet.
    Esus2, Esus2/A, Esus2/D, Esus2
    Esus2 Asus2 Dsus2
    Bindiya lagaati to kaampti thi palkein maaeri
    Esus2 Asus2 Dsus2
    Chunniyan sajaa ke woh deti waadein kal ke maaeri
    E B D A
    Mere haathon mein tha uska haath
    E B D A
    Thi chaashni si har uski baat.
    NC Dsus2 A6
    Maaeri aap hi hansdi, maaeri aap hi rondi
    C D E
    Maaeri yaad woh, yaad woh aaeri
    Dsus2 A6
    Gallaan o kardi, maaeri ankhhaan naal larhdi
    C D E
    Dsus2, Esus2/A
    He maaeri
    Esus2 Asus2 Dsus2
    Baarishon mein lipatke maa aati thi woh chalke maaeri
    Esus2 Asus2 Dsus2
    Deriyaan ho jaae to roti halke halke maaeri
    E B D D
    Phir se main roun phir woh gaaye
    E B D A
    Thandi hawaaen ban ke chhaae
    Maaeri heera o gaandi maaeri gidde o paundi
    Jannataa o langdi maaeri mannataa o mangdi
    Maaeri yaad woh, yaad woh aaeri.

2. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

don copy paste just to increase ur posts..i din feel these chords proper...........

3. auxigen

auxigen Member

Mind your smelly a** !!!

4. abhimanjrekar

who do u think u some big kick ass guitarist jus copy pasting the chords frm sites to increase the counts..........newayz i hope u don get banned if the MODS see wht u have posted here.......coz if u r banned once,no way to get back again by fake ids......i wont be reporting it to the mods....still all the best....but if i get bugged again...then il have to think...

5. auxigen

auxigen Member

I don give a s*** about hyocratz like you, People like u r alwayz busy in poiting fingers to otherz but people like me always show fingerz to f****** hypocratz.

Music = the auxigen of my life.

6. auxigen

auxigen Member

Counts?? Whts that????

Who gives a f*** about countz, all I want is to let people know the chords which they might have missed earlier.

Some of them like u juss can't see a name other than their own on the forum list.

Go f*** yaself.

####Kurt was killed####

7. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

Mr Auxigen Seems To Be In A Mood For Awakening The Sleepy Guitarists From Their Slumber And Reintroduce Them To The Songs That Have Already Been Posted!!!

Well, Mr.auxigen, Ur Devoid Of Even The Minimal Level Of Decency That One Is Supposed To Have In A Place Like This One...all That U Can Do Is Just Foul Mouth Others....this Is No Place For Showing Ur Obscene And Vulgar Vocab That U Possess...u R At The Wrong Place Mr Auxigen, And Hoping Against Hope, If U Have Even A Slight Sense Of Self Respect (which I Don't Think A Person Of Ur Temperament Is Likely To Have), U Wud Leave This Place On Your Own, Or Correct Your Ways...

Learn To Be A Decent Human Being First And Then Think Of Being A Guitarist...

8. abhimanjrekar

ya mr.Auxigen, better get an opinion poll on u and me as to who is the hypocratz and ul get the answer dude.........i do think i should lend u a helpin hand in gettin u outta of igt.....

9. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

and Mr/Miss/Mrs/Whatever.Auxigen seems to have an absolute flair for filth.....i think he has lost his way which originally lead to a xxx forum...(if there is any)... :p: :p:

10. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

relax abhi...he has been giving same type of replies in my..."main shayar to nahi..."thread.....just ignore such ppl....no need to get excited,and no need for opinion polls too...all who matter know whats right... ;)

11. abhimanjrekar

ya hardik..i put a thread in cc...

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

dear mr auxigen

u seem to be in a mood of posting loads of chords!!!

great

do me a favour record all these chords n post the links of th emp3 u have played n sung!!

or else if u have just copy pasted the chords from other sites or igt itself(how cheap of u) include the link

as for the flowery words u r using

i better tell u i almost have a degree in using foul language so dont force me to use that skill of mine

hope u will abide by what we have suggested u

thnx

(ps u mot**R f****r stop ur crap!! n u have no right to say crap n swear at others!!!!)

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

14. abhimanjrekar

even im dyin to use the language but donn wanna spoil the threads........dyin to **** auxigen off..me too.......i ve asked mods for permit....

15. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

hey hardik,abhi and spyme, why shud we lose our dignity for insane creatures like Auxigen, man...just chuck him...the poor guy seems to be hanckering for some attnton from others...total loser fellow he is, so y bother??

just do some music, man....

16. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i guess these chords r form the official euphoria site..
    they sound correct....to me..

17. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@Auxigen

1- You neednt paste the work which has been pasted before
    2- And that also not mentioning the creator's name means u want to earn the credit
    3- None can miss the work posted earlier as people know how to search for their required stuff
    4- IGT doesnt support people using obscenic Language

This is a warning, if you repeat you'd be a history at igt..that is you'd be banned from here...get that sire?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.