ESTRANGED - GNR Instrumental cover.PLEASE CHECK !!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by getshorty80, Oct 23, 2006.

1. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

yo guys i have just recorded an instrumental version of the song Estranged by GNR. did my best on the guitars. the back up was done my midi sound might be a bit low. please chck it out and tell me, if its any good. the guitars parts are mine other then that its all midi sounds.

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=608302.

this is the link and do check the other songs as well.

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

gud guitarin but tempo is too fast

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

how does it come out so clear wat software

4. cool recording dude.. :rock:

5. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

thanks dude. and the software i use the basic windows movie maker and for the back up i used guitar pro 5 thats it mate. then i did the guitars on top of each other.dont know the tempo cuase i didnt check with the original hahaha. just felt like recording it. anyway.thanks hope u liked it.

6. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

guys please let know if its worth listenin to.i know there are a few screw ups but what can i say i am no slash or anyone. even if its 50% good then i think that will mean a lot.

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

kool rec.. rock on... :)

8. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

yo slip thanks man.

9. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey guys whats up no one is getting back with any comments. i have been checking this thread all this time there are a few people came back t write abt it. please guys tell me if it needs reworking or anything else. it would be of much help thanks dudes