eric calpton-wonderful tonight cover done by me

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Jan 6, 2007.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey pple did wonderful tonight by eric clapton.guitars and vocals by me and other instruments by fruity loops created by me check and plzz give reviews

www.soundclick.com/adityavirmani

PLZZZZ REVIEWS

vini and .:SpY_GaMe:. like this.
  2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

watta think pple

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

wait for some time

its new years time most people r still drunk or getting over hangovers

or some like me about to have exams...

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

lolz but wata u think????

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

my net is so slow that the soundclick page isnt loading :( damn it .... will try to download it on monday .....

am off to sleep .....

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

kkkkkkkk gunite lolz anyways pple keep commentin

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

my net is so slow that even the soundclick page isnt loading :( damn it .... will try to download it on monday .....

am off to sleep .....

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I think you did a wonderful job man, keep on doing this good job, i only suggest, like i did for mubeen, just use some effects for the vocals, it really will improve your voice as it will be sounding much better, the instrumental was just excellent man!

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx dude how do i add effects to voice??

10. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I don't know how you recorded this, but if you did this using your computer, then you've to do this within the prog you used!
    I make all my projects with Cubase Sx3 and i first make the instrumental peace, when this is finished, then i record my vocal into Cubase as i mix all the tracks together. I then use some effects for the vocal track, for example, delay, doubledelay, chorus, reverb etc!
    If you use adobe audition, you can do this as well!

11. .:SpY_GaMe:.

quite nice work dude.....
    reps

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

quite nice work dude.....
    reps

13. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx spy game and keoraf fr ur response and others watta think

14. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Radicalz yeh lovey dovey songs dont suit you.Hardcore rock tujhe suit karta hai.Nevertheless a good effort.

15. vini

vini Repeat Offender

instrumental part of it sounds pretty good..coming to vocals, umm..im sure u can do better... yes if u practice and concentrate on vocals properly!

anyways..reps!

16. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

oh thnx hey nazr that was cool..wel i treied this bcoz its ma dads fav so thought he would like but he wants me to virtually be eric clapton so leave that anyways thnx fr comments pple im waitin fr more comments and thnx vini...vini these days my throaths like uhh sore so i cant sing properly its cold here naa