EQ compensation for a Wah Pedal

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by shubhamAT, Jun 28, 2012.

1. henrynh

henrynh New Member

The english version is now available for download. Make sure the update process is not interupted or you'll end up with a dead unit. The instructions for updating it are available online G3 / G3X | ZOOM
    You'll need the new Edit & Share version for it as well, Edit&Share | ZOOM

Not sure about using the Boss FV5, never tried one.

2. shubhamAT

shubhamAT New Member

Thanks man but i updated from the Japanese soon after your previous post. The installation was in English. So far everything is working good.

3. henrynh

henrynh New Member

Cool, are you able to use an amp model now with more than three effects(other than the HD reverb) without hitting the DSP full message?

4. shubhamAT

shubhamAT New Member

Ya, i can actually use HD Reverb as well with an Amp model. For e.g. Here is how a patch looks HD_Reverb<-Delay<-G.Eq<-MSCrunch<-TScream<-ZNR.

5. henrynh

henrynh New Member

Ah great. Now that's more like it! The initial firmware release barely allowed using two effects with one amp model. Personally that felt quite annoying, I mean it's expected for something that is designed to have three things turned on under your foot to actually allow three things at a time whatever those be. But to be limited to just one sometimes when using an amp model felt just wrong lol
    Now this box is actually worth having as a tiny backup if the amp dies in middle of the show. :rock: