Epiphone Valve Junior Head for Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by guitarfreak_106, Oct 17, 2010.

1. guitarfreak_106

guitarfreak_106 New Member

Epiphone Valve Junior Head
    Price: Rs 4500/= (Non-negotiable)
    Bought on Jan 2008 - Never used.
    I intended to buy a combo, but got this one instead. Could not arrange a reasonably priced cab at that time. Bought the Vox AC4TV combo from Bajaao instead.
    Since I've never tested it myself, I'll give you a two month money back warranty on condition that you return the amp. (For all I care...I can continue using it as a display piece)
    Recommended for people who have cabinets. The buyer would also need to arrange a transformer as it is rated at 110-120V@50-60Hz.
    Reason: Want to arrange some money for a pedal.

Front:
    [​IMG]

Back
    [​IMG]

2. unkle

unkle New Member

looks like a old thread but i found it while searching , is the valve junior still available? i was looking into DIYing a lil 5 watter but i would rather have instant gratification.

3. Ishan_isaacs

Ishan_isaacs New Member

amp

hi is the amp still for sale? my number 9632410401

4. deepsal

deepsal New Member

^guys gimme a break get cabs first heads cant run without cabs
    and i missed the emg 81/85 i wont miss this one
    @uncle if you buy a solution 18 you wont need this like at all i'd call it wastage of money

SELL IT TO ME LIKE RIGHT NOW

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

^i think u have spent 100k on ur amp.. why this ? Go for Peavy Vypr man.. that amp is kickarse.. (sarcasm) :p:

6. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Telling someone to buy a cab before they buy the head is the same as telling them to buy a head before they buy the cab.

7. deepsal

deepsal New Member

yes beta just google how great 6505's cleans are
    take your sarcasm and shove it in your ass
    and yes give me 35k and il be more than happy to buy the vypyr tube60

8. deepsal

deepsal New Member

^nah it aint the same there are plenty of reasons..

9. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

:RollLol: Kids these days...

10. unkle

unkle New Member

deepsal its all good man, if you are in banglore you could have it..it will save the seller the hassle of shipping, i was just buying it so it could be put to some good use....missed the 85/81? are you looking to buy some? i have a few sets of those but right now i dont know if i can spare them, will keep you in mind when i am getting rid of stuff

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I remember I was a kid once, but never this dumb (and to top it - adamant too)!

12. thehundredthone

@deepsal: Please list out these 'many reasons'. Reasons why it makes more sense to buy a cab before the head rather than vice versa.

13. deepsal

deepsal New Member

@riccy you forgot to add rich infront of kids *****
    @uncleji yes i am looking for 81/85 pups badly
    @the hundreth you can buy a 80$ dummyload with. a headphone out and run your head without a cab
    but there's no way you can drive the speakers without a poweramp located in the head

14. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Kids aren't rich... Their dads are...

15. thehundredthone

You might want to decide what you really want to say.

16. deepsal

deepsal New Member

both are right hundreth in a way
    i was fully aware of what i wrote
    google em
    the dummy load thingy are for geeks and they arent recommended in the long run
    p.s
    i found an indian site selling 10w resistors at 16 ohms i will be making dummy load from them if anyone wants one made for them contact me

17. thehundredthone

What I asked you was to give me reasons for making your first statement.

There's no point having a head without a cab/something for it to power or a cab without a head/something to drive it. Neither one is going to make sound on its own. (not counting headphones out in the head because you still need the headphones)

So saying buy a cab first makes no sense. The person has to buy both, and this is applicable in most situations where the person is buying for the first time, and makes for a sensible blanket response.

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    this must be the reason why I still come back to IGT.

19. flood

flood New Member

thehundredthone, i award you 100 internets. take them and flaunt them!

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

But deepsal has not yet come back with his repartee.
    So lets twiddle our thumbs till then.