epiphone lespaul for sale!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by harishh, Sep 11, 2006.

1. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

dammit why is img code off??

2. cronix

cronix New Member

see what happens when u sell a epiphone les paul for 40k..... thats why never cheat anyone

3. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

les paul sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im willing to sell my epiphone les bian ..for only 5000 bucks a night!
    ***y smooth hot wild flamed body ..and such a good sound ..it takes pleasure to the next level playing her! so c'mon what you waiting for?

4. rohit

rohit New Member

:mad: :mad:
    you are insane:insane:
    les paul is one of the greatest guitar.

5. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

His name is Ibanezed!

6. rohit

rohit New Member

yeah right.insane and ibanezed.
    i am also an ibanez fan but i love les pauls.
    too expensive for me.

7. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

lol ..cant you people take a little humour? i know les pauls rule! but i was talking of smthing else ..did u read it?
    but can anyone tell me whats the difference between an gibson and epiphone les paul other the reputation?

8. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

there are several key differences between an Epi Les Paul and a Gibson. Firstly - the weight. This is because Gibsons are made with a one piece slab of Mahogany, whereas Epi's are several pieces joined together. Also, you'll probably find that Epi bodies have "cavities" drilled into them. This tends to have a tonal effect on the guitar (the Gibson producing a thicker more sustaining sound). Second major difference is the Pickups. In the new Gibson Les Paul's, the Burstbucker Pro's are fitted. These are simply leaps and bounds better than Epi pickups. Thirdly, the maple top of new Gibson LP's is highly flamed maple - whereas the Epi's isn't as nice or as good quality. Finally - the busild quality. Now I know some Gibsons have been knocked but I can only speak from experience. There is a world of difference in my Epi and Gibson in terms of build quality. So, to summarise both guitars feel and sound like the money they cost. I think the Epi Les Paul is a great guitar. However, I think I owe it to those of you considering buying one to be totally frank They are not Gibsons!! They don't play like them, sound like them, or feel like them!! Still, decent enough guitars - but for my $350, I'd add an extra $150 and go for a Gibson Les Paul special. Better hardware, and a much nicer neck.

Hope It Helps.
    RoCKaZ!

9. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

I Love Ma Ibanez Thou

10. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

NOT the Gibson vs Epiphone guitar debate again please :yawns: