Epiphone Les Paul In India !!!!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by michael5681, Jan 24, 2007.

1. michael5681

michael5681 New Member

Guys i want to buy epiphone les paul higher model not the base arounnd $199 model.I stay in Mumbai and i need to buy quick.so guys help me out howw 2 get a good epiphone les paul guitar.Also there's a site which ships guitars to india . IS it wise to order guitar online.

P.S:NOT THE EPIPHONES ON Bajaao.com
    Also i m interested in epiphone les paul gold with black
    Check Out Here:https://www.music123.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Custom-Electric-Guitar-i30065.music

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

why not bajaao

3. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

try www.bajaao.com as ambush said........they have the LP100 & LP special ......"not any higher models but i think more are coming"

P.S: I think i sound like Laney :grin:

4. michael5681

michael5681 New Member

Guys i want 2 buy by the end of february.and wat is the guarantee that higher models will come?Hv they announced?And bajaao models aren't what i m looking for.check the link in the above post.thats the one i need to buy.WAITING FOR YOUR ADVICES

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

bajaao will get you the model if u specify :) will take 3 weeks though....:) PM knopfler on these forums

6. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

I'm selling an Epiphone G-400 SG guitar if you're interested. There's a post somewhere on this forum with specs and pictures. Try and do a search.

7. michael5681

michael5681 New Member

Has any one checked the pic and stats of the guitar i gave the link for.hwoz it? its a les paul black and golden fittings with 3 pickups.for 100$ LESS THAT IS 599 I GET IT WID TWO PICKUPS.but where and how 2 pay to get that guitar.My uncle's gonna go to dubai next week so guys tell me shud i tell him 2 get it for me and also wat about customs? shud i tell him to take an old guitar dump it and get the new guitar from there?

REPLY GUYS THIS IS URGENT.POST YOUR REPLIES

8. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

If someone can bring it for you there will be no customs worries as long as you have a case. Just put it in the case and ask your relative to say that it belongs to them.

9. michael5681

michael5681 New Member

Thnx Guys for all your help.And just tell me Howz the guitar?i want to buy les paul only.so is this the best option in les paul cause gibson's r tooo expensive.