Epiphone Les Paul Gigbag ?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by drock666, Mar 27, 2011.

1. drock666

drock666 New Member

I just got myself an Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus top from UK..

But the bag I use is terrible and looking for an "Epiphone Les Paul" gig bag, they are available in US/UK but not in India.. I think ?

I could buy a hard case but it's a problem in the flight as they won't let you carry a hardcase as hand baggage (most US/UK flights allow Guitars onboard)...That's why I need a soft gig-bag, but was wondering if anyone knows of any shop in India that sell Epiphone branded bags ?

2. drock666

drock666 New Member

BTW - while we are at it, don't buy Epi Les Pauls on eBay, most of them are fakes (check mylespaul forum). The price range should be $550 for a new one and if the price seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

3. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

Bump.
    Please dont mind if I add on here - I'm looking for a hardcase for my PRS Tremonti. I've added on coz it's a LP shape so both our reqs should be met. Anyone got any idea on the best deals on LP shape hardcases?

:)

4. drock666

drock666 New Member

5. drock666

drock666 New Member

though i'm not sure the guitar it shows in the picture is a LP or not... dont know if there is any double cutaway lp

6. drock666

drock666 New Member

BTW - I'm thinking of buying a standard bag and get it written outside "Epiphone" the same way the epiphone bags do...hard part is to find a guy who'll paint it for me

7. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

I dunno that looks like a greg bennett. Either way, is the brand of your bag really important? I'm using a gigbag for my PRS as of now. Really good hardfoam gigbag - just ur thing. I would trade you for a hardcase but alas :)

Anyway thanks and good luck !

P.S. Guitar Center dot com has started shipping to India. Might wanna look it up.

8. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

got my hardcase. prs gigbag is free if you want it. les paul shape.