EP vS jal

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vocalist, Nov 11, 2004.

1. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Are there any soft bands like Jal coz recently i had a small gig and i played most of thier numbers and the crowd liked it i guess we want somethign like that which can entertain the crowd.

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

that must be in the music talk forum??am i right!?

ep is good but jal rocks

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

dudeee ,, jal r fortunate to release there album in such a short span of time! they have no real talent ( only alaaps r good) n reachin towards the limits.. where ep n aaroh struggle there way 2 success.. remeber the battle of band thing where ep n aaroh battle it out?? true talent lies there!!! ep music far more mature n heart touchin thn jals..... fawad rocks!!! xulifqar kick ASS!!! no one can compete wid ENTITY PARADIGM !!!!!

5. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

Slipknot.....

firstly,,,,,,,,, AAroh is better than eP or jal.........but nobody asked about that........
    Secondly , Fawad and Xulfi put to gether cant compete with the vocal abilities of Farhan or atif(well atiff was in jal)

EP sometimes are evident copycats.........of bands like toool and linkin park.......
    the best thing about eP were the drummers........waqar and salman.........but waqar left.....
    they put rap where rap aint required always...........

i m not sayin that they are bad.............just that they are not as good as u think they are.

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

Aaroh lacks stage performance! there concerts sucks! look at Ep's live shows better thn jals.. u can c for urself the videos of bikra hoon main n aadat live version, n fitrat from ep...

jal riff's can be tabbed n played easily , where sum of solos made by Ep r pretty hard! u got this time wrong Ak Bhai. ep far much better thn Jal.