EP officially FINISHED!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by #iR@, Oct 20, 2006.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

i heard ahmed butt on 89 today... and was BLOODY shocked wen i heard him talking about EP finishing and he carrying on with his work wid rubber band and direction... i know there have been LOADS of rumours n all... but i didn;t think this could happen! according to him... it was a decision made by the band TOGETHER! :shock: well... guess ALL THE RUMOURS proved true...

so guys wat do u say? any SPECIFIC reasons for the break up of ONE of the BEST bands in pakistan?... ANY INSIDE story?

:cool:

2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

y would a top rated classy band would break up??? i really cant understand...there first album was pretty hit ..m not sure of this..

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yea i did checked out Ep's orkut community n it seems they r done... :(

4. awh Man r u sure i am totally shocked i thought there new album was coming . I am still hoping that somehow they dont break and carry out their rock music

5. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

me 2 .. i also heard tht they r releasin there 2 album this dec or maybe 2007///

6. #iR@

yea... EVEN i heard that they were working on their 2nd album!!!! i am srry to say that THIS IS TRUE ppl... i mean if a BAND MEMBER says this on air... then their decision is FINAL!

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmmmmmm.letz hear it from xulfi side.. he didnt say tht.. Ahmed did ...

8. #iR@

^yeh bhi hai... but i guess MOST of the members MUST be ok wid it since u know... ahmed and salman r working wid rubber band... xulfi has CALL n directing stuff! and waqar is already off... fawad has his acting career i guess n his looks r enough for him! :p about hassan and sajad... THEY"LL FIND SOMETHING I AM SURE! :p

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Its sad, they were a really good pak rock band.

10. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

letz c wht happns. they havent changed or written anything on their site tht ep is not in act 2gether.

11. #iR@

^ the LAST time i chked.... THEIR SITE WAS HACKED! :shock:

12. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

13. #iR@

^hmmm... i didn;t know dat! :eek::