EP:: Fitrat

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by waheedkhatri, Jan 21, 2005.

1. waheedkhatri

waheedkhatri New Member

n other awsome Song of EP, it is specially for GEEK, man u seem a big Fan of EP, but u r not alone , i m also in the List.. n ya about the Rahguzar lead, i myself working on it, n ask few other guys to Tabbed it.. soon i will post

Transcribed by: Shani

Standard tuning

Chords : A(577655), G#m(466444), D(557775), Bm(799777),
    B5(799xxx), D5(5577xx), A5(577xxx), E5(7799xx), G#5(466xxx)

Intro

D-----------------------------------------------
    A--------------5---------------5--------------5- then
    E-7-7-7-5-7-7-----5-7-7-5-7-7-----7-7-7-5-7-7---

B5 B5 B5 A5 B5 B5 D5.....
    A5 B5 B5 A5 A5 B5 B5 D5
    B5 B5

A G#m
    Suli pay charho gai kiya

A G#m
    jo mango gay milay ga yahan

A G#m
    kaghaz kai tukray to dhikha
    D A Bm
    jinhein jor kar tu bana Khuda

Pre-Chorus:

B5 D5
    Bol qabeel tu chahtaa hai kiya

B5 A5
    uss ka haq na keh uss ki dua

B5 D5
    haath peh khoon surakh saiyah hai

B5 E5 B5
    Insaan ki fitrat hai kia

Chorus:

G#5 D5 A5 B5
    Ho ho Insaaan

G#5 D5 A5 B5
    Ho ho Insaaan

Solo1:

A G#m
    Bhool gaye apni aukaat

A G#m
    ankhooon may takabur hiris kai haath

A G#m
    dhalay aanchal pay hawas kai daagh

D A Bm
    saray gunahon ki jarh tu hai aaj

Pre-Chorus:

B5 D5
    Ab naheen tujhery koi panah

B5 A5
    ab naheen tera koyee yaha

B5 D5
    saanson ka waqt ub thum sa gaya

B5 E5 B5
    Insaan ki fitrat hai kiyaaa

Chorus

Tu kuch bhi naheen

SOLO:

~~ Long Vibarato
    ~ Short Vibarato
    s Slide
    ( ) Legato Pick one note

Start Time (2:53)

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B------9-10-9-7-----(7s10~~)----9-10-9-7s5------9-10-9-7-----(7s10~~)-10-10-10-10-10-10-
    G-9~~-----------10--------------------------9~-----------10-----------------------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-10-10--9-9-7~--------7~~--10-10--8-8-(7h8p7)-7-7-7-(7s0)------------------------------
    G---------------9-8-9---------------------------------------8-9-8-----8-9-8-------------
    D------------------------------------------------------------------9---------9----------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B-------------------------------10-10--9-9-7~--------7~~--10-10--8-8-[(7h8p7) Repeat4-5 times]
    G---------------------------------------------9-8-9----------------------------------------
    D-9h11p9-7~-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A------------9-10-9-7-9-10-9--------------------------------------------------------

B-----12-----10-----12-----10-----7----------------------------------------------------
    G-8-9----8-9----8-9----8-9----8-9-----7-9-7---7-----(3s10~~)-10-10-10-------------------
    D-------------------------------------------9---9-7---------------------------------------

e----------------------------------
    B------------------------7---------
    G--------------------8-9---9-8----- Repeat 3 times
    D-7-9-9-9-9-7h9-7-9------------9-7-
    A----------------------------------
    E----------------------------------

e-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-11-12-14-12-11-------
    B-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10----------------14-12-
    G----------------------------------------------
    D----------------------------------------------
    A----------------------------------------------
    E----------------------------------------------

e----------------------------------
    B------------------------7---------
    G--------------------8-9---9-8----- Repeat 2 times
    D-7-9-9-9-9-7h9-7-9------------9-7-
    A----------------------------------
    E----------------------------------

e---------------------------------------------------------------
    B--------------------------------------(5s10)-(5s8)-8-8-8-7~~---
    G-9-7----7------9-7----7-------9-7------------------------------
    D-----9----9-7------9----9-7-------9----------------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------
    E---------------------------------------------------------------

A5 s B5 B5 - A5 s B5 B5- D5

2. Geek

Geek New Member

Thanks waheed. =)

The tab looks pretty good, though I do not have my guitar with me to try it.

But, I was just revolving the respective powerchords sound inside out my mind, while singing the song..i think i can pretty well compliment the work without my guitar here. Woah!

Yes, I am hella fan of E.P.

To me, they're the best band in pakistan with the stable lineup and professional musicians..the best thing about fitrat and rahguzar is the bloody solo, emotional solos? eh. The album IRTIQA sets an identity of xulfi guitaring, all songs pretty much contribute to the same standard, which is not an easy job.

If EP wasn't there, CALL wouldn't make it..big. even JAL is supported by Xulfi and his elder brother Khurram!

They all are part of one production company which is managed by Khurram, (now khurram is not on drums, waqar of EP is supporting the band call) and Xulfi is the head guitarist playing a big role in composition to studio recording of individual guitar sessions for JAL and CALL.

Note: To all JALholics and CALLholics, I do not mean to interrupt your emotional state towards your favourites, any individual from JAL and CALL has their own credibility. No offense.

I am just broad and open mind when it comes to music, no-value-judgements here.

-Peace but :rockon:

3. nadish

nadish Active Member

Ya Geek! I'm agree with u. There is no doubt that eP is the best band in Pakistan with 7 genuine professional musicians.

4. waheedkhatri

waheedkhatri New Member

TO geek
    Buddy u r absloutely right!!! Xulfi n his elder Bro (khurram) especially, playn good role to permote the Paki PopMusik, n de way they r doin, is extreamely appreciateable, i also like Xulfi guitaring, u made a good point abt Rahguzar n Fitrat, the solo are very Emotional,
    soon i would get the Vdoz of Xulfi's JAM session.. if u r interested, so reply me with ur contact, or Add me in ur msn, waheedkhatri@msn.com,
    n ya wats ur full-name?? Geek

5. Geek

Geek New Member

Interesting.

You must be from lahore? aren't you? ;)

Yes, i would want the jamm session videos. Added you to MSN, Thanks.

6. Irtiq@

Irtiq@ New Member

err i think im askin alota but can u plz write down the chors. as in
    C (032010) PLzzzzzzz me fan of ep.me play song. me no no cords
    so err yea if yOU CLD do tht than itll be gr8 mate. cheerz

7. waheedkhatri

waheedkhatri New Member

@ geek @
    no man i m not frm Lahore, i m frm, the City of light, Karachi, i got ur Addition, tlk u soon

@ Irtiqa@
    nice to know that u r also EP fan, buddy i hv posted chords in the way u r mentioning :),