Ennio Morricone - for a few dollars more

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Yuna, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Yuna

Yuna New Member

1st part:

----------------------|----------------------|----------------------------|---
    -----------------10---|-----------------10---|-----------------------13---|---
    ----7-7-7-9-7-10------|----7-7-7-9-7-10------|-----10-10-10-12-10-14------|---
    -10-------------------|-10-------------------|--10------------------------|---

---------------------------------------|------------------------------------|-
    -10-------------10---------------------|------------------------------------|-
    ----10-7---7-10------10-7-------7-10---|-12-------10-9-7--------------------|-
    --------------------------8---8--------|------------------------------------|-

2nd Part:

--------------------|--------------------|------------------------------------
    --------------------|--------------------|-------------------10---------------
    ----7-7-7-9-7-------|----7-7-7-9-7-------|----7-7-7-9-7-10------12-10-12---12-
    -10-----------------|-10-----------------|-10---------------------------------

--|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --|-10-9-7-9------------------------------------------------------------------
    --|----------10-7-------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know if this makes sense to anyone...i hope it does
    xxx

2. chandu15

chandu15 New Member

Thanks Yuna, I just saw them, shall try right away and get back.

:rockon:

3. chandu15

chandu15 New Member

This is not the one I was looking for, maybe its frm the same album. by the way which one is it. if possible gimme a link where i can listen to it.

4. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

try playing the song in Em 2nd fret open hit the low E like a horse gallop
    ___2_______
    thats the first measure, play around till you get the feel of it sing what you're trying to play, also all the notes to that song is right in that same area, more open string notes.PLay if you need more help I'll see what i can do I don't have time right now, but try to figure out stuff, it helps you to gain a better ear, and have fun with it, I use to play this a long time ago!!!!later