English VOCALIST looking for people to join/start a band in BANGALORE! Click for info

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by Ryan A., Aug 19, 2014.

1. Ryan A.

Ryan A. New Member

I'm a 22-year-old English-only VOCALIST looking for serious people to join/form a "modern" band interested in making their own compositions, do covers, as well as some acoustic renditions.

I'm currently forming a band as well, so if you're well-versed in guitar/bass/drums/keyboard, I'm interested to get to know you and perhaps we'll end up jamming together. The band I'm forming would mainly be a MODERN Rock/Metal band that occasionally borrows elements of other genres, but we could sometimes wander off from the main genre and experiment. Songwriting is very important but at an early stage, we should go through some heavy practicing/jamming, doing covers together. I need people who are committed to music and give whatever little time they have towards it.

For now, as a vocalist, I'm ready to do small gigs in pubs/bars/cafes to get us thoroughly prepared for bigger venues as I aim to go much further with the band. Currently, I'm situated in Bangalore, but in the future, I would like to tour across India (If things go well, maybe even farther). This is just to give you an idea of where I'm willing to take the band. All the way, basically.

I'm very committed to expanding and improving my vocal abilities and trying multiple genres have made me capable of adopting different styles to my vocals; however, I don't Death Growl/Shriek/Rap. I can do "normal" screams, if that makes any sense.

Genres I'm into: Sub-genres under Rock and Metal are my main interests. I occasionally enjoy just a little bit of (Indie, Pop, Blues, Bluegrass, Reggae, R&B, House/ EDM/ Electronica). I'm not interested in forming a "Classic Rock"/Death/Black Metal band.

Examples/Influences: Nirvana, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Radiohead, System of a Down, Coldplay, The Black Keys, Gary Clark Jr., Kings Of Leon and many other artists/bands. These are just bands at the top of my head. I'm not a die hard fan of theirs. It's just to give an example.

If you know people who might be interested, it would be really helpful if you could inform them about this. Thanks.
    If you're in need of a vocalist and/or you're planning to start a band for some serious heavy work/practice, please contact me immediately.

Mobile: +917406622642 Email: ryanfoeva@yahoo.com