English Note - A western style Carnatic song

Discussion in 'Carnatic Music of South India' started by ananth222, Aug 4, 2004.

1. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

2. KannadaBoi

KannadaBoi Kannadiga

Thank you very much for the link of wholenote. The lessons have been very helpful.

3. Natasia

Natasia ...

hey ananth..... thnxxxx a tonn for th tabs dude...... i heard the same peice on musicindia quite some time bak ...(actuallyyy my dad made me listen to this particular song...he's a hhuugggeee fan of Madurai Mani Iyer.. made me listen to a few of his vocals 2).... i tried to figure out the tabs n failed terribly..... just heard the tabs on whole note.... awwwwwwwwwwwsssssooooooooommmmmeeeeeee job man .. :rock: :rock: . cant wait to start playing them myself... thnxxxxx a tonn ...... hope to seee more gr8888 tabs from u sooonn .... esp. carnatic peices..... :) :) :) ,.,.,,,

4. avinkamath

avinkamath New Member

:nw: ya i searched the same tabs in the internet long ago. and i found the same link u ve mentioned above.. awesome tabs man. that was really GOOD. but i found the tabs difficult to read.. can u provide the same in normal tabulature? even midi files will help.. anyway,that was great work.. :nw: and post more tabs...

5. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

thanx
    I don't have a text format of the tabs. you can use "print screen" to copy the image tabs, paste it in a doc file and print it.
    As for the midi file, it is available with the tabs. You can hear the tabs being played if u press the small "play" icon above it. Unfortunately this doesn't work with firefox for me. works with IE.

6. srinivu

srinivu New Member

Tabs for bass guitar

Hi,
    My son plays the bass guitar. Does anyone have any tab notation for simple Carnatic music songs for the bass guitar?
    Thanks in advance,
    usha