Emptiness (tune mere jana) with intro n solo

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by maddie, Jan 12, 2012.

1. maddie

maddie New Member

INTRO :

Fmaj Amin Bbmaj Cmaj
    E ----------------|------------------|------------------|----------------------------
    B --------1------|---------1--------|--------3--------|-----------------------------
    G -----2-----2--|------2------2----|------3-----3----|---------0------0--2---0----
    D --3------------|--2---------------|---3-------------|------2-----2-------------3--
    A ---------------|-------------------|-----------------|----3-------------------------

this riff play in whole song but at some places i mean where the D min chord
    is played at that it gose like ......

Fmaj Dmin Bbmaj Cmaj
    E ----------------|------------------|------------------|----------------------------
    B --------1------|---------3--------|--------3--------|-----------------------------
    G -----2-----2--|------2------2----|------3-----3----|---------0------0--2---0----
    D --3------------|--0---------------|---3-------------|------2-----2-------------3--
    A ---------------|-------------------|-----------------|----3-------------------------

Chords use are : Fmaj , Amin , Dmin , Bbmaj , Cmaj
    if two guitar are playin simulteniously then play the riff by 1 guitar and stumm other guitar

Fmaj Amin
    All love of mine With a song and a whine
    Bbmaj Cmaj
    You're harsh and divine Like truths and a lie
    Fmaj Amin
    But the tale ends not here I have nothing to fear
    Bbmaj Cmaj
    For my love is hell of giving and hold on

Fmaj Dmin
    And the bright emptiness In a room full of it
    Bbmaj Cmaj
    Is a cruel mistress Woah oh!

Fmaj Dmin
    I feel this unrest That nest all hollowness
    Bbmaj Cmaj
    For I have nowhere to go in the cold

Fmaj Dmin
    And I feel so lonely
    Bbmaj Cmaj
    There's a better place than this
    :Emptiness

And I'm so lonely
    There's a better place than this

Emptiness, Yeaheaeah!

SOLO :

E ----------------------------------------------------8---8-8-8---8-8-8---8-----
    B --10----10-8-10----10-8-10---10-8-10---11---------------------------------

E --8-13-12-10-8------10-8-----10-8------------------------------------------
    B -------------------11------------------11-8------------------------------------

Fmaj Dmin
    Tune mere jaana Kabhi nahi jaana
    Bbmaj Cmaj
    Ishq mera, Dard mera, Haaye..!
    Fmaj Dmin
    Tune mere jaana Kabhi nahi jaana
    Bbmaj Cmaj
    Ishq mera, dard mera

Fmaj Amin
    Aashiq tera Bheed me khoya rehta hai,
    Bbmaj Cmaj
    Jaane Jahaan Poochho to itna kehta hai