'ello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eightytwo, Mar 29, 2008.

1. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

'ello!
    How long has this place been up? I stumbled upon this site when I was just trying my luck on google trying to find out how much an acoustic would cost becuase I wanted to get back to playing the guitar... something I started eight years ago but never took off... My fingers don't move anymore. Not that it really did but I was making progress.

2. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

I would be concerned if you were a girl.

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^ what the hell is that supposed to mean? Im a girl..and my fingers move damn well..thank you very much :cool:

@eightytwo: 'ey! Welcome to igt. Ive been here for a couple of years, ive lost count actually..but im sure this has been around for atleast five. :think: surprised? Me too!

Considering the variety of idiots we've got on here *love to everyone* im sure you'll manage to get all your answers here.. As you've already found im sure we've got tons of threads dedicated to prices and places as to where you can get your acoustic.

And dont let the finger thing bum you..you just gotta keep your heart and head in it..and make it happen.

See ya around.
    Pet.

4. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

I already got my dose of humour with the guy who wanted to start some punk/melOdic band and looking for his band members... that was too funny...

I'll lurk around the forum and check it out. Thanks!

5. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Haha!!
    Then you've seen it all.

Goodluck.

6. yuan.fender

yuan.fender New Member

hey hi every one...myself Yuan...
    ive been playing for a long time now......

7. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

Hi yuan. Fellow noob to the forums!

8. wAgDa

wAgDa New Member

what newbie hail in here can any one post me links to esp guitar related forums of blogs on this i am queit new to this site please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. gaurav14verma

gaurav14verma New Member

intro

hi ,
    this is gaurav ,newbie here and just started play to guitar.

10. chuck_mica

chuck_mica New Member

Hallo, hallo!

I'm Deepak. Friends call me Chuck. I've been playing guitar for around four years.

The chronology:
    - Got inspired by friend who played 'MI:2' ka theme on an acoustic
    - Bought a 700 Rs demon called the 'Red Machine' which served me for 5 months
    - Got a custom-made Yamaha copy for 4000, and a Johnson (!) amp for 2700 from Kochi.
    - Now in MICA, Ahmedabad, reeking havoc with a Givson (bleh!), a Laney amp (aah) and a Zoom505.

Planning to buy an Ibanez GRX20 soon :D

I love : Rock from Goo Goo Dolls to Metallica.
    I worship Warren Mendonsa *bows*

I love blogging and forumming.

See you people around! :D

ChUcK