Electro - acoustic guitar in the album video

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by wisevijay, May 5, 2004.

1. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

is that guitar a Hobner:think:
    dont know but gussed by the way it was written on the guitar body.:think: :confused: :confused:

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

THat is me.. Its a really cool mask. I wear it when i play he he...

Anyways thats not a hobner. Its an Ibanez..

3. jayanth

Its an Ibanez.. Model name is Tranad.... You get Cheap Remakes of these by the name TRONAD..

4. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

I also saw a remake of GIBSON .......it was named GIBSAN :)

5. jayanth

WHAt about GIVSOn.. they make remakes.. and Ebanez and stuff..

6. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

I didnt say GIVSON i said GIBSON,and u poast too fast same as chattin.;-)

7. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

GIBSON's are a lot better than givsons and hobner's.my sir has one.its rosewood make.:) :rule:

8. jayanth

The Name GIVSON is to fool people... And GIBSON are not lot better... they are more than a million times better..

9. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

i have a givson:mad:
    didnt buy it myself my uncle bought it 4 me on my 14th birthday when i started to learn guitar.my father and another uncle played guitar when they were kids.my uncle has a fender but the one who bought this givson 4 me knows nothing about music.:ban: :mad:

10. jayanth

I'll show you a million local guitar which dont fool people by their names and better in quality... YOur uncle bought that because maybe it is inexpensive and spending 12,000 on Ibanez or Fender for beginner would not be practicle..

11. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Acoustic guitars also cost 12000!!! mines 4 Rs.2700:)

12. jayanth

Martins and Taylors cost that much. So do talkamine..

13. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

12000 4 Aan acoustic:shock: :shock:

14. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

when u have learnet everything in guitar theres no prob in buying an expensive guitar.:rule:

15. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

acoustic guitars can also cost upto 50,000 or even more. there are ovation guitars and stuff. they are a dream 2 play man.
    and ya, u can never learn 'everything' in guitar.:think:

16. jayanth

Ovation are Heaven... So are Rickenbakers. Or John MgGuin's.. THe MgGuings start at 45000..

17. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

I have seen Ovation acoustic guitars.I got a software called Guitar vision.in that i saw it.heres its photo.

Attached Files:

18. jayanth

Thats a left hand guitar.. Cool.. The Guy From Strings Used on on the Jeet Lo Dil track..

19. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

temme sumthin. is giVson like an imitation/duplicate of giBson? or r dey both separate well-established brands? im relatively new 2 all dis, na.. so i thot u guyz wer mis-spellin giVson as giBson.. in all yer msgs :p den i figured out frm 1 particular discussion.. dat giBsons r better dan giVsons.. so, now i wanna kno more.. which brand came out 1st? more details wud b gr8..

20. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

allow me to laugh aloud at that question :) :p

the *original* giBson of the USA is one of the oldest, most popular and most respected guitars the world over. gibson's exquisite range of guitars, especially that remarkable range of instruments called the 'les paul' electric guitars- named after the legendary and pioneer electric guitarist of that name - is one of the most beautifully sculpted pieces of wood ever made by man, and is responsible for the 60s invasion of rock n roll into popular music that eventually led to the guitar revolution and the birth of guitar gods like jeff beck and jimmy page. have a look at some of these: https://www.gibson.com/pure/products/products.html

the *fake* and *cheap* giVson and giBtone are only poor copies of some of the old and probably extinct models of giBson, i am told. they too are 'well-established' brands for sure, but i doubt if outside the subcontinent.