Electric guitar + tube amp -- newbie -- about 40k

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by dragonball, Apr 14, 2010.

1. dragonball

dragonball New Member

Can anyone suggest me an Indian forum where to buy used guitars? (tried TE, not good)
    I will be going for cheaper guitar now (2nd hand is possible)

2. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

hell yeah..go for an acoustic of about 10-12k...and learn on it for about 8-10 mths...save money simultaneously n go for a kickass gear a year later...

3. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Did you even bother to read the rest of the thread before replying?

4. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

arre dont screw urself up doc.....he's a beginner....he shud go for acoustic...n he has whole lotta money...which he can save for a better gear after a year or two..abhi he doesn't know anything so..

5. speeDemon

speeDemon New Member

Well, I was a "n00b" when I bought me G2.1u, not that I was new to playing the guitar, but I didn't know a thing about effect processors. I was happy experimenting with the different options, but I never knew what I was doing.

Recently, I started to gain more interest in Metal/Hard Rock, and so I did some research and finally figured out what the effects where, and what I was doing with them.

It might have been easier to use analog pedals, but it was surely more fun using the G2.1u

The only downside I see, is that when you don't know stuff about the things you own, you find it more difficult to face more expirienced/knowledgable people, as they will know more about the things you own, than you yourself!