Electric Guitar India: Budget 45k with amps etc.

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by michael5681, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Double Click

Double Click New Member

Hmmm... try it through the guitar in and tell me how it sounds.

Have u tried it through hi-fi speakers?

And u still havent said anything bout how it sounds......

2. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

@Alpha Eueuuu that Smiley was so cute with the MG10CD written by its side :)

3. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

wot's a MG10CD?? :grin:

4. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^ A 10 watt Marshal baby Amp

5. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^^^^Thnx :)

6. michael5681

michael5681 New Member

This Is Very Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys i Really Like Les Paul's shape.and i want 2 buy around dis christmas.so plz tell me how and frm where to buy epiphone les paul black.i stay in mumbai.also my uncle wil be going both dubai and u.k.so plz help me .its urgent.and also if u get the parts frm outside and assemble it here do u get good finish and soound.also is duty applicable in parts

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

if you like the shape ...maybe you could get another guitar with the same shape? What sort of music are you into?

8. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

U could make a custom guitar dude and get superb pickups installed in it ....!!!

9. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

dude i was there in the Uk for long, bought one of my guitars there. can tell you few of the guitars are expensive there. especially the Epiphone LP version cost abt say 400-500 pounds. and the gibson studio was abt 700 pounds dude. but some of them are pretty decent priced i would say. think you can get your uncle to get the guitar when he is off to UK. ask him to carry it along with him as hand lugguge as i did that and say its yours(mean who ever is carrying it). No prob with custom's. But can tell u dude LP is amazing but short finger = hard playin near the nut(Like me, but with practice its ok).

10. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^ok DUDE :)

11. michael5681

michael5681 New Member

thnx for all d help guys.i m a novice at all these guitar terms.and also i want to play at my home for d time being so i don't want a hi-output amp.though i wud like some effects.also effects can be added later.so my priority is a gud guitar.

P.S:i just love les paul

12. michael5681

michael5681 New Member

and also wat r these points and bank and d donate stuff