Electric Guitar [Help Required]

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by manitrim, Aug 2, 2007.

  1. manitrim

    manitrim New Member

    Yar Em Playing Acoustic Guitar From 1 Year Now ... And Now I buy A New Electric Gutiar ... Em A complete Noob To electric guitar can somebody plz tell me What are the functions of two nobs of Tone .... and also the switch of electric guitar.... or u can suggest me any link also...

    thanx in advance...
  2. basirbilal

    basirbilal New Member

    1 is for treble volume and down one is for bass..
  3. god_of_guitar

    god_of_guitar New Member

    ^WTF.. when you dont know anything about guitars, its better to SHUT UP...

    @manitrim... one knob is ur volume knob and the other one is a tone knob..
    the switch is a pickup selector..
  4. SKBF

    SKBF New Member

    hi jani listen 1 is fore volume thatis also called tone or treble button and the second button is for base or feed back.but the swich is called toggle swith and that is for moving between the pickups.its pretty easy and interesting.

    just learn and chuk day phatay.if u wana contact for more info than call me on 03227959757.take care
  5. jazzbox

    jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

  6. manitrim

    manitrim New Member

    ThanX :) ....

Share This Page