Electric Guitar For Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by umarboy, Apr 19, 2005.

1. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

aight

i am selling this extraordinary elec at a mind blowing low price {NEED MONEY}...
    its a starsun elec VE 100 black in color only 3 months used in perfect condition never repaired...

[​IMG]

and my asking price it only Rs 11000/- which i would be willing to negotiate so if any of u guys are interested reply here or pm me ur ids and ill add u on msn...

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

istn starsun chinese?

wats the config on it?

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hey umerboy...is ur nick python in jal the band . com
    ????????
    hey its mee.....big_evil from jal the band
    sorry man !!
    my friend didnt like the V-shape

4. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

can i get teh website of starsun

5. Pathy

Pathy New Member

is it still for sale ??

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Was this a deliberate attempt?
    Umarboy and others of that era have stopped coming here ... so you won't get any response - I am sure.
    Unless he had given right email ID, and subscribed to this thread - and thus get a notification.

7. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

i guess you are selling this because you are fed up of the shape of the guitar...and you really wanna learn some soothing music other than hard rock or metal...just change the pickups ...try some active pups to make it sound a rocking metal guitar...or else put some good passive on it

8. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

its a 2 sided tremolo but it doesnt have the locking screws in the upper bridge...put some locking screws or fix your tremolo .your guitar will stay in tune...