Electric guitar+amp for 10000

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by pranavtechie, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

dude are you crazy ...brand new yamaha f310 price is 6.7k...

2. kumarmanu4

kumarmanu4 New Member

You are right,just the guitar costs around 6700-6900,but all accessories i mentioned is around Rs.1200! hope u get it.

3. Sumanovo razor

why do you wanna sell your guitar...it would be better if you sell only your guitar...yamaha fg700s 9.8k solid top guitar unlike f310 which is a laminate top(not telling its a crap)...with a pitch pipe,electronic tuner or metronome for 1500,and gig bag,picks,strap are already included in the guitar package itself...which will be less than 12k...

4. Sumanovo razor

d addario strings for 300bucks...

5. fena

fena New Member

i don't know much about electric guitars but i have two guitarist friends..both of them used to own java guitars.. one was worth 14k, floyd ross bridge, nice blood red finish, painted headstock, superstrat design and stuffs but plays like shit...i mean total crap ..the other was worth 6k, fixed bridge, simple black/white pg fender strat copy (with a whammy bar too) but it plays WAY WAY BETTER than its more "expensive" counter-part.
    point :- choose wisely :)

6. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

It is usually a hit or miss with these low end guitars, if you dont choose extremely wisely you end up with crap. Most beginners arent in a position to know good from bad, so it is always better to go for something trusted. Yamaha guitars are extremely good for the price they come at, the pacifica line is an awesome one to begin with, if strats are your thing that is. Epiphone SG special is a decent guitar for beginners costing around 13k and is really superb for its price point and gives you a humbucker sound. Epiphone electric guitar sg special ebony, Buy & Review Epiphone products online at Furtadosonline.com here a link to it. 10k is too low budget and trust me i have heard of many people quitting because they had a bad instrument early on and thought that guitar wasnt their thing.