*~eid Mubarik~*

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by #iR@, Oct 22, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

HAhaha, once again we are the laughing stock.

Few states in India celebtrated it on Monday.
    Half on Tuesday
    Rest on Wednesday.

:RollLol:
    We are stil living in Medieval, nay, ancient ages.

2. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

this Moon thingy is allot messed up then it seems like heh poor us Chinese making well above the 20 million cell phones per month and here we are still fighting who should celebrate Eid first lol its funny

3. Suddenly I have adopted 2 more children.

But Eid is for Kids so a tenner each (to prove I am not a tight git) for Shak & Gandi Bachi

The question is how do I get it to you?

Garima likes this.
  4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

It makes no sense now to stick to age-old practice of viewing the new moon with naked eye, before announcing Eid.

Now, that we have calenders / models that can tell us all that (and more) WELL IN ADVANCE

5. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

eid mubarak to all.. whenver you'l celebrated it ;)

6. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

hehe... as long as u r OK wid giving it to us... WE R MORE THAN HAPPY! rite shak? :dance: OR U COULD ALWAYSSSSs give it the way shak gave me! :)

@ shak... i GOT MORE EIDI!!!!!!!! :p:

7. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Give me some eidi too.

8. #iR@

^ hope u got it! :p hehe... SOOOOOO DO I GET EIDI FROM U Too? :p:

9. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

^
    Yeh, sure you do. Wait for ma next bank interest :)

10. shak

shak Harrr!

@waleed: .. lol well .. umm .. to be honest we were kiddin about the eidi .. the real money would get too much .. but if you really want to do give out some real money .. give a fiver to some worthy charity from our side (right hira?) ..
    BUT .. points are more than welcomed .. 3000 points each!

@hira: how come you've got more eidi than me?!!!!

11. #iR@

@ sharukh... AGREED! :)

n i got more eidi... cause i met more cousins and more ppl today! :p FINALLY i find 1 GOOD REASON for ma bro not being around... I GET HIS SHARE OF EIDI TOO! :p:

12. #iR@

i HOPE u don;t forget it! :p

i wish everyone on igt could be make me their sis like sharukh did and then i could get eidi from them! :)

13. shak

shak Harrr!

:aggre: ... grrr ... that not fair!! not fair at allllll!!!!!!! but you know what sis .. you get eidi in rupees and me in pounds .. so i get like (your eidi)x100 :rock: ..
    currently i am standing on 20 pounds (yeah finally mom dad realised i gotta get some eidi!) .. and i will be off to my uncles place next month .. hopefully will get another 20 .. so thats like 4000+ rupees :)
    so now i've found ONE GOOD reason to be far from from ma dear sis ... i get eidi in sterlings :)

i'll catch up with you dont you worry .... and yeah you can keep my share ... as an amanat ofcourse :p

14. Agreed but the Charity should be of your choice.
    And I intend to donate £10 for each of you.

Call it 'Added Fitrana' ha ha (Charity for the number of dependant children)

Points on their way too.

15. shak

shak Harrr!

^ how about .. the pakistan earthquake chairty?! that comes to my mind .. but i'll leave it on hira ..

16. #iR@

^ now dats a GREAT idea! :) and congrats on the eidi! :)

@ sir waleed... thx for the POINTS! hehe