Ei meghla dine ekla

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Saptashaw, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Gaan-ta aamar bepok laage. Aasha kori tora shobai shunechish. Kemon holo bolish
    aar PLEASE REPS and POINTS dish.

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------
    B|-------------------------------------------8--8h10-10--8---------
    G|-----7--7h9--9------7-9--9s10--10------10-----------------10--7--
    D|--10-------------------------------------------------------------
    Ei meghla dine e k l a ghor-e t h ake na to mon

e|-----------------------------------------------------
    B|--10-10--9--7--7h9--9--7---------7---7-7-------------
    G|-------------------------10--9-------------10--------
    D|-----------------------------------------------------
    Jaabo kobe paabo aami tomar nimontron

e|------------------------------------------------------
    B|-----8-8h10-10-8----8-8------8-8h10p8-6h8p6-5h6p5-----
    G|--10-------------10-------10--------------------------
    D|------------------------------------------------------
    Juthibon-e hiya dole ...

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------
    B|-------------------------------------------8--8h10-10--8---------
    G|-----7--7h9--9------7-9--9s10--10------10-----------------10--7--
    D|--10-------------------------------------------------------------
    Hai Hai re...

deb7sk likes this.
  2. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Another one....

you choice do match with me....gr8 one again.....valo hoyeche....points ar reps kemon kore dey amay ekbar bol..ami diye debo.....

3. deb7sk

deb7sk New Member

Great Work!!

Saptashaw....excellent work! Reps to you. tomar rabindrasangeet-er tabs-o khub bhalo hoyeche. I guess now some/one of us should try to get the chords for these songs.

4. bankans

bankans New Member

ami new baccha ei ta read korbo kibhabe?

5. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Deb -da aar Arindam-da, thanks a lot. Aamar Robindrosongeet khub-e bhalo laage. But collection kom.

Arindam-da, shobar naam-er niche ekta yellow smiley aache, otay click kore reps dey aar poral theke tomar id-r niche dekhbe "Donate points"-er option aashbe. Pls diyo.

Arindam.Ray likes this.
  6. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Bankans, how to read tabs bole ekta sticky aache. Dekhe ne.

7. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Ei post-tao dekhchi aar karo pochchhondo hoyni.

8. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Unexpectation is obvious when you expect too much. I have learnt it the hard way. One thing we all must do is to keep on posting-without expecting that thread to become a huge successful one. See Sapta,what i understood that every song is not for everybody. Like personally i dont like Fossils at all. Some will glare at me after reading this that i know.But iam helpless about that. Now some may not like this song also. Appreciation should be given according to will and not according to Demand.Pacify yourself. Your hard work will be appreciated even if by one single person,you'll be satisfied over the fact that,yes someone do listen to this song.
    Now we are in a world of Rock,Metal,Jazz Music. I wont say that Pop Music is dead or dying-but atleast i can say with utter confidence that Pop music is loosing its principles & ingredients. See.people shouldn't be always blamed for this-as-Marketing & Research have a great deal of it into this. What we can reconsider is to conserve our listening power & will to a limit. Furthermore,mocking others is also a perilious situation to have.
    Once i read in Anandabazaar Patrika (writer Neil o' brian i guess) hold a comparison with the bengali bands with the english one's. Their he said (i remember this only as iam a DEAD fan of Floyd) - Cactus performes much like Floyd! Now com'n how can he say a sentence like that ? Its amazing how the media is doing some marketing business !
    Letme provide some more examples on this. Take Michael Learns to Rock. Fantastic start with their first 4 albums. Gone with the wind with their next 3 ! What i think is that they tried to follow the Hip-Hop nature of songs and needless to say they are ruined. Have you all heard the latest of Parashpathar ? Album Dekha ? Iam a huge fan of them. But their album Dekha what i think (& heard from some sellers) is a major flop.The typical song "Ramma" is a mockery of "Hamma Hamma" (film:Bombay). Now how can one expect to listen to this song over & over again ?
    In a nutshell,bringing back the memories is good until they are left untouched. Like i say, "Dreams are often broken,but still we dare to dream-again". So,bring back the old memories but dont expect that everybody will have a word about that.Different minds,different moods,different ears to listen. SO lets all get on with the good job without expecting the price in return. Some are still priceless in this world even today-for which you need not to worry about.

Amity & Love-Get these two going smooth enough,and you may pacify any situation at any time.

9. soumyasbh

soumyasbh New Member

amar bhalo legechhe r bajateo perechhi but ami synth-e bajai.........

"jabo kabe" ... ei line-ta thik sur-e melate parchhi na........... may be am wrong in decoding the notes....

10. shawkat

shawkat New Member

Arindam Da
    I salute you!!!!! very well said.....